• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prediction: Patrick makes a Simone Biles tweet within the next 24 hours

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
What happened with the coon? I just read that she was "emotionally overwhelmed" and didn't feel right or something? Is that it?

First the USA tree people no touching team lost to France, now our best gymnast backs out over feelings? The fuck is going on?
From what i have gathered, she wasn't happy with the score she received from the judges and bailed out on the rest of her team. I have also heard she was having adderal withdrawals too, but that sounds like a cope to be honest. Regardless of what actually happened.. she deserves to be humbled, by far the most arrogant sheboon i have ever seen, refers to herself as the goat, has a goat embroidered onto her leotard and just acts like a smug entitled cunt.

Her and Osaka have exposed themselves as mental midgets, and as expected, the media and niggers/women on twitter are tripping over themselves to make excuses for why they failed.

G

This was in an NBC news article about the transgender weight lifter-

“Under current guidance, which the IOC updated in 2015, trans women athletes' testosterone levels must be below 10 nanomoles per liter of blood for at least 12 months before their first competition, though there's [URL='https://www.popsci.com/story/science/testosterone-effect-athletic-performance/']no clear scientific evidence[/URL] that proves that testosterone increases athletic performance for elite athletes.

Just completely delusional. The most common and well known PED in history is apparently not actually a performance enhancer.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This was in an NBC news article about the transgender weight lifter-

“Under current guidance, which the IOC updated in 2015, trans women athletes' testosterone levels must be below 10 nanomoles per liter of blood for at least 12 months before their first competition, though there's no clear scientific evidence that proves that testosterone increases athletic performance for elite athletes.

Just completely delusional. The most common and well known PED in history is apparently not actually a performance enhancer.
Seems no one at NBC saw any baseball from 1986-2004 or paid attention when Ray Lewis tore a tricep and was back six weeks later accumulating 17 tackles in 10 degree weather.

G

It's almost too easy to predict what this faggot will do.
Like clockwork…

04428568-7620-4CBE-B56B-5DB2E3779097.jpeg

Forum Clout
My god, it's even more retarded than any of us could have predicted.

Inventing a strawman that Republicans are DEMANDING to know why Simone Biles withdrew. Why also conveniently leaving out that every article on this dumb subject says she withdrew for "mental health reasons".

Look, there's an ESPN article literally titled "Why Simone Biles Withdrew". Thanks Disney for making it easier for ALL the strawmen, because once again Pat has to make a point that EVERYONE thinks the thoughts he projects onto them, or gives a single shit about USA Gymnastics.

G

Inventing a strawman that Republicans are DEMANDING to know why Simone Biles withdrew. Why also conveniently leaving out that every article on this dumb subject says she withdrew for "mental health reasons".

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/31897727/why-simone-biles-withdrew-team-final-be-100-percent[/URL]

Look, there's an ESPN article literally titled "Why Simone Biles Withdrew". Thanks Disney for making it easier for ALL the strawmen, because once again Pat has to make a point that EVERYONE thinks the thoughts he projects onto them, or gives a single shit about USA Gymnastics.
In my day (5 years ago) we would absolutely destroy someone who wasn’t injured quitting on their team.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

1627405622728.png

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I have money on him to get gold, but honestly i don't think he will do any better than silver because when all is said and done, he's just a fat troon. Li Wenwen will most likely get gold again, she keeps outdoing her previous records everytime she competes and was probably made in some Chinese lab.

View attachment 1889View attachment 1890View attachment 1891

Her scent is intoxicating.
Christ, she might as well be a trans if she isn't. Look at that beer gut. TOO MANY EGG WOLL MAKE-A U FAT.

I bet the People's Liberation Army took her from an orphanage and just made her lift from childhood and fed her only creatine and raw meat.

G

What happened with the coon? I just read that she was "emotionally overwhelmed" and didn't feel right or something? Is that it?

First the USA tree people no touching team lost to France, now our best gymnast backs out over feelings? The fuck is going on?
She did 2.5 twists/flips/whatever in one of her gymnastics routines instead of 3.5, got a low score, then rage quit.