• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prediction: Patrick makes a Simone Biles tweet within the next 24 hours

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Right on cue:

Screenshot-20210727-172258-Chrome.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Great stretch for women's sports recently. Hilarious that with all this yaaaasss queen horseshit two of the biggest current female athletes are both basket cases who completely shit themselves. Naomi Osaka already got bounced from the Olympics after thankfully choosing not to represent the US. She was the one who withdrew from the French Open because she got overwhelmed by answering questions.

When a Japanese journalist then asked, ‘How do you feel?’ Osaka came close to tears. Unable to respond, she left the mixed zone, accompanied by her agent.
Reinforcing stereotypes about women being emotional disasters. Vurry empowering.

Forum Clout
Eh, I give her a pass with all the gymnast molestation shit and our cunty little society that fixates on "survivors" and "overcoming adversary". It's gotta be a weird feeling to basically be the face of the Olympics and let's lecture your tiny little black ass how brave you are for getting your pussy fingered by some doctor creep. There's a reason why humans repress that kind of shit.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Personally im praying that that gentleman from new Zealand who is pretending to be a female weightlifter absolutely demolishes the womens world records. Even twitter wont be able to keep their faggoty heads in the sand after that and professional author pat wont know the correct thing to say.
I have money on him to get gold, but honestly i don't think he will do any better than silver because when all is said and done, he's just a fat troon. Li Wenwen will most likely get gold again, she keeps outdoing her previous records everytime she competes and was probably made in some Chinese lab.

2a1jkyj.jpg
GettyImages-1160551558.jpg
Li-Wenwen-MN2S.jpg

Her scent is intoxicating.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I have money on him to get gold, but honestly i don't think he will do any better than silver because when all is said and done, he's just a fat troon. Li Wenwen will most likely get gold again, she keeps outdoing her previous records everytime she competes and was probably made in some Chinese lab.

View attachment 1889View attachment 1890View attachment 1891

Her scent is intoxicating.
You know what dude, boom! you got your weights! you got your medals!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout