• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prayer/Positivity Thread

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I am making this thread in all earnest to pray to God and Jesus Christ. I have realized that I don't belong to society (my fault or not) so I seek refuge in God and Jesus Christ. I know this sentiment is a grudge on my part but i believe with the power of god and jesus christ i shall be able to let go of grudges and accept my sins and my inadequacies. From this day forth, I shall not commit sin, i shall not have malice in my heart for my fellow brothers, and i shall not lust and give in to temptations and i shall seek repentance for my sins in all earnest.

This thread is for everyone who wants to pray and have positivity in his life, no matter the faith, the tradition, i have been selfish enough to make threads about my life but this thread is greater than that. It's about god and his son jesus christ and their blessings upon us. Some videos i want to share with you. i want to say that i was crying cats and dogs while watching this videos.

Lastly i want to pray for @Terry's sister, i am not aware of her condition at this moment, but i genuinely wish her a speedy recovery and may she lead a happy healthy fulfilling life.

Amen.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Good thread.
Good comment.

Buddy_christ.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
God appreciates your comment.

And so does the future mother of my children.

View attachment 118320
That chick is insanely hot. She's sitting in a way that most women, even other hot ones, would look like slobs if they sat the same way or made the same face. But she looks beautiful because she's a magnificent fucking angel and I want to die blowing a load in her cunt.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
That chick is insanely hot. She's sitting in a way that most women, even other hot ones, would look like slobs if they sat the same way or made the same face. But she looks beautiful because she's a magnificent fucking angel and I want to die blowing a load in her cunt.
I agree with everything you just said Abe.

BUT PLEASE BE FUCKING RESPECTFUL TO MY SOON TO BE GIRLFRIEND AND FUTURE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN, ALWROIGHT!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I agree with everything you just said Abe.

BUT PLEASE BE FUCKING RESPECTFUL TO MY SOON TO BE GIRLFRIEND AND FUTURE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN, ALWROIGHT!
I'm sorry, sport. I got a little worked up because, respectfully, I want to take a lock of her hair, chop it up really fine and snort it. I want to drink her fucking bath water. Respectfully.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm sorry, sport. I got a little worked up because, respectfully, I want to take a lock of her hair, chop it up really fine and snort it. I want to drink her fucking bath water. Respectfully.
Wanna spitroast her together Abe?

But only after I'm married to her though, otherwise it would be blasphemous towards god.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Wanna spitroast her together Abe?

But only after I'm married to her though, otherwise it would be blasphemous towards god.
She makes me feel a way I've never felt about any woman. I want to fuck her so bad that it transcends even wanting to fuck her. I think I want to slit my throat in front of her. I want her to witness me die for her.

She probably wouldn't even care because guys are constantly slitting their throats at her feet.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
She makes me feel a way I've never felt about any woman. I want to fuck her so bad that it transcends even wanting to fuck her. I think I want to slit my throat in front of her. I want her to witness me die for her.

She probably wouldn't even care because guys are constantly slitting their throats at her feet.
I want to fuck her and simultaneously watch the life leave your eyes when you kill yourself.

I want her to shout klootzak at you while I'm fucking her and you breathe your final breath.