• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post your most controversial opinion- about the show or otherwise

Forum Clout
-Time is tangibly speeding up...a 24 hour day today is not the 24 hour day I'm accustomed to and use as a reference (from my childhood to maybe age 29ish). It's almost impossible to get more than one task accomplished on your days off, things that took half the day take the whole day now. I definitely no longer need nor have the time for 3 square meals.
To that; I also think a typical work week should be at max 4 days. Two days off is not enough time for anything. The first day off is just spent recovering from the work week and the second is spent preparing for the week ahead. Also an 8 hour work day is simply too long to be engaged in one endeavor. 20 hours a week is about all I’d like to give of myself to a wage-master.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
-Time is tangibly speeding up...a 24 hour day today is not the 24 hour day I'm accustomed to and use as a reference (from my childhood to maybe age 29ish). It's almost impossible to get more than one task accomplished on your days off, things that took half the day take the whole day now. I definitely no longer need nor have the time for 3 square meals.

do you drink and do drugs?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I guess the British aren't COMPLETELY terrible - they did give me Monty Python.

There's a very, very small part of me that admires Patrick's fortitude. I'd give him more credit if it wasn't drenched in ignorance.

I firmly believe a funny Anthony still exists in the shell of a man he is now, but he's such a slave to his addictions because he'll never deal with his trauma, or his homosexuality, thereby he'll never come back.

I'd have a pint with Opie but I'd never host a show with him.

@RobertMewler Gosia and I would have coffee with you because she's fascinated by your crafting and I find it interesting how a woman like you is actually in this cesspool with us.

Jokes and all aside, Phil Collins isn't so bad.

Now the bombshell: if it wouldn't hurt my career, I actually would have Joe perform with my band.
Now, hear me out: I would slave drive the cow; I'm talking at least two straight weeks of rehearsals, with Steve and I pushing him hard. Anytime he missed something, I'd let Alicja whip him with her bow. And if he pulled a Blue Oyster Cult live on stage, Marcin would beat him with his flute.

There's a huge part of me that wants to do it for the goof, but I just can't risk doing it for the bit. God, it would be so funny watching him mouth breathe to "Symptomatic", though.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
When him and Derosa rebooted Uninformed for a short time he was saying some pretty “controversial” stuff. I haven’t seen any stand up specials in a while but I liked podcast with Paul Virzi. Haven’t listened in a while though.
Didn't Burr do to Derosa what he did to Anthony? Derosa had been talking about how one of his mainstream succesful comedian friends had told him he needed to tone down on the offensive material or something or else they couldn't be friends and that was one of the reasons he decided to give up on comedy and start a sandwich shop. Everyone assumed it was Burr he was talking about.

Forum Clout
The forums got considerably worse since we turned on Dan, and things were way better when we were united.

Ever since the alliance made everyone turn on Dan, everyone is now obsessed with turning on one another and is a wannabe Cuntfucker. I get it, we need people like him to keep everyone in check once in a while from devolving into complete faggotry, but its gone overboard and we can hardly enjoy shit anymore.

The peak of the forum is when we were all onboard with NPS

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
The forums got considerably worse since we turned on Dan, and things were way better when we were united.

Ever since the alliance made everyone turn on Dan, everyone is now obsessed with turning on one another and is a wannabe Cuntfucker. I get it, we need people like him to keep everyone in check once in a while from devolving into complete faggotry, but its gone overboard and we can hardly enjoy shit anymore.

The peak of the forum is when we were all onboard with NPS

Ok Dan