• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post your most controversial opinion- about the show or otherwise

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
I’ve never heard anyone call Maryland the south but I also didn’t know where the Mason Dixon was. Interesting, thank you.
I guess it depends where you're from. I grew up in PA not too far from the border with Maryland, and no one ever referred to Maryland or DC as the South...if anything, I saw exponentially more Confederate flags in PA than I ever saw in Maryland. I didn't know people actually thought of Maryland as the South until two college roommates from Northern NJ claimed it was.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I thought the Mason Dixon was much more southern. I consider NC the start of the south.
Maryland is a tweener state. Areas are country as fuck but not really the south, Like the other neutral states from the civil war. Missouri, and Kentucky especially. Not sure about Delaware because who knows shit about or has been to Delaware?

Edit: and west Virginia.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I guess it depends where you're from. I grew up in PA not too far from the border with Maryland, and no one ever referred to Maryland or DC as the South...if anything, I saw exponentially more Confederate flags in PA than I ever saw in Maryland. I didn't know people actually thought of Maryland as the South until two college roommates from Northern NJ claimed it was.
I grew up in ruralish NY and saw a good amount of them. In HS one kid flew one from the back of his Toyota Tacoma when he drove into school every day.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Maryland and Washington, DC are not the South. Enough with that "hur-dur Mason Dixon line" bullshit. That line was created to mark the boundaries between Pennsylvania and Maryland - and nothing else. It wasn't meant to be a hard line between two regions.
I never considered Maryland the south, I always figured the south started in Virginia

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Maryland is a tweener state. Areas are country as fuck but not really the south, Like the other neutral states from the civil war. Missouri, and Kentucky especially. Not sure about Delaware because who knows shit about or has been to Delaware?

Edit: and west Virginia.
Maryland wanted to join the Confederacy but DC was on em hot and heavy