• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post your most controversial opinion- about the show or otherwise

G

I'd say women and twerps shouldn't be beat cops, but they could be allowed to do investigative work. Female detectives sometimes make excellent interrogators. Agreed though neither should ever be busting down doors or trying to put some giant gorilla in restraints.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I'd say women and twerps shouldn't be beat cops, but they could be allowed to do investigative work. Female detectives sometimes make excellent interrogators. Agreed though neither should ever be busting down doors or trying to put some giant gorilla in restraints.
That’s what I meant. “I’m allowing you to arrest me” was one of Patrice’s funniest lines.

G

umm... okay this is really controversial

everyone will hate me, even sober me

I know where jim norton the worm is coming from, trying to fit in by being a phony piece of shit

deleting everyone off twitter is like something I'd do lol

but him throwing louis ck under the bus, yeah I can't relate to that, even those louis is a kike

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Maryland and Washington, DC are not the South. Enough with that "hur-dur Mason Dixon line" bullshit. That line was created to mark the boundaries between Pennsylvania and Maryland - and nothing else. It wasn't meant to be a hard line between two regions.
I’ve never heard anyone call Maryland the south but I also didn’t know where the Mason Dixon was. Interesting, thank you.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Bill Burr is as funny as he always was.
When him and Derosa rebooted Uninformed for a short time he was saying some pretty “controversial” stuff. I haven’t seen any stand up specials in a while but I liked podcast with Paul Virzi. Haven’t listened in a while though.

Qqqq

Forum Clout
Maryland and Washington, DC are not the South. Enough with that "hur-dur Mason Dixon line" bullshit. That line was created to mark the boundaries between Pennsylvania and Maryland - and nothing else. It wasn't meant to be a hard line between two regions.
Nobody actually thinks it’s the south they just say it as a shitty ass joke