• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post lift Tacos

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
fcp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

G

You can tell that he's very serious about working out just by looking at the many, many pictures of food that he posts without anyone asking. I never thought of eating garbage exclusively while supposedly trying to get in shape... maybe he's on to something.
The only time I've ever heard that advice give was for super skinny people trying to put on mass. And even then it's usually cleaner food. There is the classic "When is the last time you ate a whole pizza?" thing but usually it's telling people to eat like a pound of ground meat and some rice or something like that. It generally isn't "go drink 5 beers and eat 3 shitty tacos at a bar, child".

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Yeah it looks like they don’t even try, but they know the local swine will scarf it down, so fuck it. No need to try and be a gastropub in that town.

Also reminder that Hooligans has something called a Boy Burger on the menu with unmelted American cheese, which I still think is some pizzagate-style code related to sex trafficking.
Boy Burger = 2 slices of Monterey Jack stuffed between a an abducted boy scouts asscheeks.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Im surprised all this ball busting hasnt actually got him to make a change just to prove the trolls wrong. He has continued to eat a ton of calories, hardly workout, and gain at least 30 pounds. Just because he went to the gym doesnt mean he put in the work. Just because he bought weights and a rack doesnt mean he is getting stronger. rewarding himself some overpriced tacos and feeling the need to justify and post it is so bizarre. You cant lie your way into shape.