• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post lift Tacos

G

bwAOmIN.png
The Butterbean diet. Except the Bean had a career. Not to mention a smaller waistline.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Everything that comes out of the kitchen at Hooligans looks like C grade bar food. I've had better looking food at gas stations.
Yeah it looks like they don’t even try, but they know the local swine will scarf it down, so fuck it. No need to try and be a gastropub in that town.

Also reminder that Hooligans has something called a Boy Burger on the menu with unmelted American cheese, which I still think is some pizzagate-style code related to sex trafficking.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
You can tell that he's very serious about working out just by looking at the many, many pictures of food that he posts without anyone asking. I never thought of eating garbage exclusively while supposedly trying to get in shape... maybe he's on to something.

This is some real womanly behavior. This is like when a fat chick does a half-assed workout and tells herself "you know what? I worked hard today and I earned that doughnut".

Except turbotits here didn't even actually workout. He's just pretending for twitter points.

Clutch your chest and hit the deck tonight you fat faggot.

1-ABC0-EB4-ACA9-4-B0-F-AE57-05-A503-D26-EB5.gif

I earned my treat, child, and much, much, more.