• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post 1 thing that made you think, oh shit Pat may be legitimately retarded.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
1000001477.png

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
The gym bro story for me. It’s so transparently fake and gay for a multitude of reasons. Plus the moral of the story attempted to be him pwning a dudebro, but really just resulted in him also calling the women a fat waterbuffaler

The Japanese fighter pilot one is equally as ridiculous. Some 80 year old Jap is really going to seek forgiveness from a random 18 year old who happens to be at a WW2 monument and then stays pen pals with him for years. Also apparently this old man had dragged generations of his family along with him so they "never forget".

Pat's brain is fascinatingly retarded.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Him claiming someone jumped in his car thinking he was an Uber and claimed they asked “well, what are we waiting for?” And not even verifying if he was an Uber driver was pretty retarded since that would never happen. Some stranger jumps in your car and you don’t react properly? Sure, Pat.
What about the time he claimed someone tried to carjack him but didn't know how to drive manual so Pat offered to teach him?

Forum Clout
Yep this is the one. If I remember the lore correctly this was on his birthday too. To me this is the perfect Pat picture. Mama Raven looking at him all proud like you would a retarded kid that managed not to shit his bed while his wife looks on thinking I can't believe this where my life choices led me. No wonder she needs to be pulled up and drunk all the time.