• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pompous fat idiot tries to sound worldly. Fails again.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
408fc22276f2982b780d9803f79f8069.png

#TallTalesTomlinson

#PIGGER!
40977A12-0B05-4014-B257-56A62ACA405D.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Drooly with excitement, too

ED977141-2273-4200-BA9-B-8-E333-D2-C1822.jpg
Disappointed? It’s a subway, what did you expect? It’s city transportation that people use everyday. It’s also a place where hobos piss and shit everywhere. Children ride the subway and don’t even get this excited. Pig is amazed by the simplest things because he’s a retard.

G

When Pat is telling his little food lies he always forgets there are serious permits and oversight involved. If he had ever been part of civilized society or had any friends ever, he might be more keen to such truths. You can't just tell people your favorite dives are now serving your bathtub salsa, fat boy.

Also, did Chef Uber's trike have a refrigerated sidecar where he stowed all his ingredients? What an unintelligent, lying piece of shit.
Just imagining someone use a moments before scalding hot wok, and fling it over their back like it's some Captain America Shield, shows how little he is connected to reality. So the dude doesn't care about third degree burns or grease/oils dripping all over his back...Oh wait he must be wiping it down in between Restaurant treks...Im sure he uses his 'mobile dishwasher' that he keeps in his ankle socks while tricycle riding.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Just imagining someone use a moments before scalding hot wok, and fling it over their back like it's some Captain America Shield, shows how little he is connected to reality. So the dude doesn't care about third degree burns or grease/oils dripping all over his back...Oh wait he must be wiping it down in between Restaurant treks...Im sure he uses his 'mobile dishwasher' that he keeps in his ankle socks while tricycle riding.
The back sweat and pilled t-shirt cotton adds to the experience, Child.

I'm sorry you're so stupid, etc.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I see Pat is referencing Captain America yet again. Say, that reminds me - Pat has a Captain America face mask that he wore the day that he shot down Bernell Trammell in cold blood.

He thinks he’s some interesting intellectual but can only make references to Star Wars and Marvel movies which are owned by Disney for one reason - make money and sell merchandise to kids and man babies like Pat. Baseball now has Marvel or Star Wars theme nights which shows you it’s not for intellectuals, just weak men that never want to grow up. Of course Pat LOVES baseball theme night for Star Wars even though it’s just a gimmick to sell tickets since there’s so many games. The worst teams need to have the most gimmick nights like Star Wars or Marvel just to hopefully get people in.
Exactly. He pretends to be a massive sci fi fan, but it's always just Star Wars or Star Trek (and Dune, but only when the movie was coming out).

Never seen him reference the grandfather of modern science fiction, Edgar Rice Burroughs. Ditto on Asimov, Philip K Dick or Ray Bradbury.

Again, he doesn't read anything other than Twitter posts.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
When I sidle up next to fat Rick at hooligans I'm gonna subtly challenge him to match me drink for drink until I can get him to take a hit of the stickiest of icky buds and then pour his stupid ass into his mustang and let God work his magic