• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pompous fat idiot tries to sound worldly. Fails again.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
And surely the guy would need a license to sell food to the public. Let's pretend Rick's story actually happened and let's pretend this guy had the necessary permit. Who the hell is going to buy food from some dirty bum on a trike. Stoned hipsters I guess but I certainly wouldn't.
But Fatrick did because he is all about the' culture', and I bet the filthy tramp selling his botulism 'connected' with Fatso and they shared a moment of 'pure humanity' and from around his greasy, blackhead ridden, filthy neck the mystery chef presented Fatrick with an amulet that went back 10 generations and when Fatrick tried to pay, with a generous tip, he refused.
The greasy sewer dweller with a wok put it on his arm like Captain America, smiled with his brown, broken teeth and said 'America number 1'...

Fatrick broke into tears and never felt
'more proud and ashamed to be American'

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
But does it hit different, pig man? That's what your following demands to know.
The whole “vibes” phrase has reached the boomers so it’s dead to young people. I’ve heard VP’s for major companies talk about “work vibes” which means young people will stop saying it. It’s like how the term “bad ass” no longer means anything good, same with “Rock Star”. Piggy thinks he’s so hip yet is the real life Steve Buscemi “How do you do, fellow kids” meme

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Carp is fucking grim. It's the traditional Christmas eve meal where my wife's from. Luckily she hates it too and does schnitzels instead.
Any chance your lady is Eastern European?
We've a big community, especially Polish, in Ireland and they've been draining the fucking PIKE from the canals for years even! 😂

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Any chance your lady is Eastern European?
We've a big community, especially Polish, in Ireland and they've been draining the fucking PIKE from the canals for years even! 😂
Pike's actually awesome it's just really hard to filet. I know guys who can do it clean as fuck but I always get so many little bones in mine that it's just dangerous and almost not worth the effort it takes to eat it.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
408fc22276f2982b780d9803f79f8069.png

#TallTalesTomlinson

#PIGGER!

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Reminder this faggot is scared to smoke weed

Fat is the type of guy that would call 911 on himself because of a weed induced panic attack.

I knew guys that were heavy drinkers but didn't like smoking weed because of the paranoia or moments of introspection that came with the high. I can't imagine patty's guilty conscience being able to confront the shitty state of his life and poor decision making while high. Hence him having a panic attack.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Central European
Ah I see, apologies, no offense meant mate
Pike's actually awesome it's just really hard to filet. I know guys who can do it clean as fuck but I always get so many little bones in mine that it's just dangerous and almost not worth the effort it takes to eat it.
In Ireland it's weird but in our chippers(chip shops) we have ray seasonally available...oh its lovely but FULL of bones and you have to scrape it all off... And still be careful. Little exploding bits of shrapnel!
Back in the day 'rock fish' or 'rock salmon' and chips was very popular. I think that was a sort of shark but found all over the place. Poor peoples food that's gotten trendy ya kno?

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
When Pat is telling his little food lies he always forgets there are serious permits and oversight involved. If he had ever been part of civilized society or had any friends ever, he might be more keen to such truths. You can't just tell people your favorite dives are now serving your bathtub salsa, fat boy.

Also, did Chef Uber's trike have a refrigerated sidecar where he stowed all his ingredients? What an unintelligent, lying piece of shit.

He's such a child he just sees it like setting up a lemonade stand.