• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pompous fat idiot tries to sound worldly. Fails again.

G

Screenshot_20220408-202440_Twitter.jpg

You don't cook paella in a wok, you stupid hick. You cook it in a paella. The dish is literally named after the word for the pan it's cooked in.

Oh and Trish, you're a cunt too.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
If Pat was about three I wouldn't have any problem humouring the endless superhero references, "yes I suppose it does look like Captain America's shield a bit, he's your favourite isn't he?" I would reply and I'd guess that in six months time he'd be onto the next disposable cultural reference point that his childlike mind would fixate on. But Pat's about forty three, way past the age where all his observations should stem from kids comics.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
Yeah, that definitely happened. A man took the hot cookware he was just using, flung it over his back and took off to make paella at the next restaurant. On his tricycle. All the restaurants on this block serve paella, you see. But everyone wanting paella after he is gone is shit out of luck and has to wander around looking for him at all the other locations. Uh huh.

At least make up interesting lies, if you're going to call yourself an author. Also, lose some weight. I dare you.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
All vibes? You’re 42. Also having a Captain America type shield isn’t cool or unique anymore since the Marvel Movies make a ton of money which means they not cult films with niche audiences. Pat didn’t even read or know about Captain America until Marvel made the movies. If anything making a reference to Captain America kinda makes you look like a dork.

it shows how much of a unemployed bum he is that he gets amazed by people working. This man was - get this - selling water bottles on a hot day to people. He was moving fast, it was incredible!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Yeah, that definitely happened. A man took the hot cookware he was just using, flung it over his back and took off to make paella at the next restaurant. On his tricycle. All the restaurants on this block serve paella, you see. But everyone wanting paella after he is gone is shit out of luck and has to wander around looking for him at all the other locations. Uh huh.

At least make up interesting lies, if you're going to call yourself an author. Also, lose some weight. I dare you.
Seems like something you could easily Google, right? Google has nada. Pat lies about the stupidest fucking shit-

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
All vibes? You’re 42. Also having a Captain America type shield isn’t cool or unique anymore since the Marvel Movies make a ton of money which means they not cult films with niche audiences. Pat didn’t even read or know about Captain America until Marvel made the movies.
It's pure, pure Fatrick though. The lowest common denominator. The kind of khaki shorts wearing spastic who would 'rock out' to Foo Fighters and 'love the indie vibe of White Stripes'
I'm sure he shot loads while he gushed about how great it was that a nigger is Captain America now too...buuuuuut in reality I think Cap would more act like this

G

And surely the guy would need a license to sell food to the public. Let's pretend Rick's story actually happened and let's pretend this guy had the necessary permit. Who the hell is going to buy food from some dirty bum on a trike. Stoned hipsters I guess but I certainly wouldn't.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's pure, pure Fatrick though. The lowest common denominator. The kind of khaki shorts wearing spastic who would 'rock out' to Foo Fighters and 'love the indie vibe of White Stripes'
I'm sure he shot loads while he gushed about how great it was that a nigger is Captain America now too...buuuuuut in reality I think Cap would more act like this

He thinks he’s some interesting intellectual but can only make references to Star Wars and Marvel movies which are owned by Disney for one reason - make money and sell merchandise to kids and man babies like Pat. Baseball now has Marvel or Star Wars theme nights which shows you it’s not for intellectuals, just weak men that never want to grow up. Of course Pat LOVES baseball theme night for Star Wars even though it’s just a gimmick to sell tickets since there’s so many games. The worst teams need to have the most gimmick nights like Star Wars or Marvel just to hopefully get people in.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
And surely the guy would need a license to sell food to the public. Let's pretend Rick's story actually happened and let's pretend this guy had the necessary permit. Who the hell is going to buy food from some dirty bum on a trike. Stoned hipsters I guess but I certainly wouldn't.
One time I was fishing at a park and some chink was cooking fucking carp and selling it to people. Idiots were lining up to eat the fucking raccoon of fish.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout

When Pat is telling his little food lies he always forgets there are serious permits and oversight involved. If he had ever been part of civilized society or had any friends ever, he might be more keen to such truths. You can't just tell people your favorite dives are now serving your bathtub salsa, fat boy.

Also, did Chef Uber's trike have a refrigerated sidecar where he stowed all his ingredients? What an unintelligent, lying piece of shit.

Last edited: