• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: Should LitCrit be shut down?

Well should it?

• Yes, absolutely. Shut 'er down!

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • No, you stupid faggot. LitCrit is the lifeblood of the forrems. kiwifarms.gif

Votes: 65 58.0%

• Total voters

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Not me.

I was always saying "that restaurant is not good at all!" and left those nasty Google reviews.
ab4fac2e-ff39-49b7-a361-1ef8481546a3.jpg

G

"I don't eat at this restaurant as much as I used to. They should shut it down."

Y'all some simple niggas.

What a simple-minded take

it's more like "my arch enemy who's a fat faggot with bitch tits owns a restaurant so I called in the health inspector to shut it down and now he's losing his mind as that was his livelihood."

The resident mulatto can't grasp basic analogies, i'm shocked

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
And here you are in LitCrit :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I'm here because I was summoned by a mention and as a diplomat of Off Topic, and the island of Puerto Rico, I made an announcement.

Ya dude, the Josiah tapes werent funny at all. What the fuck were people laughing about?
I'll admit I found some of those funny. Especially when he said "but we already knew that" and the funster said "you already knew you were fat?"

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
What a simple-minded take

it's more like "my arch enemy who's a fat faggot with bitch tits owns a restaurant so I called in the health inspector to shut it down and now he's losing his mind as that was his livelihood."

The resident mulatto can't grasp basic analogies, i'm shocked
When did I become a mulatto?

Again - y'all some simple niggas

Forum Clout
Musical Criticism was a ghost town for a few years, but nobody talked about shutting it down.

Some people have the attention span to focus on more than one subject at a time, but I guess not everyone does.
This is the correct take. If we were going to shut shit down like kikes then Bro Joe music crit wouldn't be here. For a few years it was just autists going hurr durrr remember people's court? Even more boring than current pig

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This is the correct take. If we were going to shut shit down like kikes then Bro Joe music crit wouldn't be here. For a few years it was just autists going hurr durrr remember people's court? Even more boring than current pig
People are just excited because there's new material for Nana and the Worm after years of duldrums. I totally get that - it IS exciting, and it is about time.

But it doesn't mean that either one of them is going to bite. The Cow will, because he's The Cow and he can't help himself.

Don't get me wrong - I hope they do, but I am not holding my breath. Wanting to shut down a Department just because of new developments in another is the type of thinking I would expect from Compound Media subscribers.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I'll admit I came here primarily for the patposting and everything else came second, but it looks like we may have broken the pig as much as we can. He's a sad shell of the mighty sassy fag he once was. They say if you love something, you sometimes have to let it go and if it loves you it will return. It might be that time, boys.

Last edited:

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Patience has always won the day with pat. He will slip into obscurity organically without having to lock up Lit Crit as a catalyst. Gradually less will be going on in his life and he won't tweet with his toilet or his little brother as much. One or two of the redditors will give him a final send off. He'll reply to with his copy/paste faggotry, but this time he'll know it's over, and he'll feel that sadness deep in his fat. Boomia will get too busy with water aerobics and aging poorly. Eventually pat will hear from him less and less until he's not his stlaker anymore, but just some guy he used to hate.

He'll feel the taper off, and he'll hate it. We're his last bastion of any kind of sad social media z-list clout. Knowing that we're gradual losing interest is akin to a slow death for him.