• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: Should LitCrit be shut down?

Well should it?

• Yes, absolutely. Shut 'er down!

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • No, you stupid faggot. LitCrit is the lifeblood of the forrems. kiwifarms.gif

Votes: 65 58.0%

• Total voters

Juschippinyababe

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The idea of just shutting up shop and ghosting him is rib destroying. 5 years of ruining his life and just suddenly nothing. No more victim status, no win against the alt right nazi forum of a defunct radio show. Not one single arrest even with having the names and phone numbers of some of us. I honestly think ignoring him will cause him to do something drastic like restarting the self swatts again. Pat won't be able to quit us, trust me. He just fucking can't let the idiots win.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The idea of just shutting up shop and ghosting him is rib destroying. 5 years of ruining his life and just suddenly nothing. No more victim status, no win against the alt right nazi forum of a defunct radio show. Not one single arrest even with having the names and phone numbers of some of us. I honestly think ignoring him will cause him to do something drastic like restarting the self swatts again. Pat won't be able to quit us, trust me. He just fucking can't let the idiots win.

Even if we all agree, which I think we should, some kiwifag is gonna fuck it up and he'll just blame us anyways.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
00386FCC-FA09-4B3C-B0E9-F4245FF4BC57.jpeg

I enjoy this implication that people who don’t think Patrick is the heart of this forum should…go back to Kiwifarms.

G

Leave a β€œworst of” up so new people can see the lore and lock it. We don’t want this please to turn into the message board version of Star Ship Repo.

If Fatso starts oinking again you can always open it back up

That's giving admin too much responsibility.

Giving the janny extra tasks is always bad, especially when he's blacked out on sambuca raping some shitskin bussy from his village in Pradesh

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
As someone who has been against Pat Posting for several years now, here's what I think should be done.

LitCrit gets leveled. Everyone who has participated in Pat Posting has a special star next to their name and aren't allowed to participate in the Diaper Chat, that doesn't exist.
Let's say you have a communal account for roughly half a dozen employees, all but one of whom (a lousy receptionist that refers to themself as the hole and makes everyone uncomfortable) are against Patposting.

Y'know what actually it's fine, we left the diaper chat. It stinks and we don't like it.

But yeah as we said in the thread we started that somehow isn't there anymore this place should be nuked :fighter_sm:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The DMAN laid out his whole plan in the "who should be the next admin?" thread (which The DMAN won by a landslide.)

Privatize the LitCrit section to only dedicated Patposters, but make an announcement that it's been removed.

Rather than gloating, That Patrick Guy will sense something is coming when he stops getting interaction... This will cause him to panic and become afraid of his own shadow. He will start accusing totally normal randoms of being stalkers. He will begin to see the faces of Opie & Anthony in everyone who says odd shit to him, dude.

Every now and then, make his face the banner of our forum, to remind him we're still in charge. This type of mental scarring lasts for a lifetime. Most importantly, it will purge our forum of the unfunny, cringe-inducing faggots who Patpost, because they are not funny.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The DMAN laid out his whole plan in the "who should be the next admin?" thread (which The DMAN won by a landslide.)

Privatize the LitCrit section to only dedicated Patposters, but make an announcement that it's been removed.

Rather than gloating, That Patrick Guy will sense something is coming when he stops getting interaction... This will cause him to panic and become afraid of his own shadow. He will start accusing totally normal randoms of being stalkers. He will begin to see the faces of Opie & Anthony in everyone who says odd shit to him, dude.

Every now and then, make his face the banner of our forum, to remind him we're still in charge. This type of mental scarring lasts for a lifetime. Most importantly, it will purge our forum of the unfunny, cringe-inducing faggots who Patpost, because they are not funny.
Sniff…all this would require Patposters to know anything about O&A and how THEY FAWWKIN DO IT!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

I voted DMAN because he's a MAN with a FAWKIN PLAN