• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: Should LitCrit be shut down?

Well should it?

• Yes, absolutely. Shut 'er down!

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • No, you stupid faggot. LitCrit is the lifeblood of the forrems. kiwifarms.gif

Votes: 65 58.0%

• Total voters

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
With Patrick becoming an absolute bore these days with nothing but copypasted prison threats, it's been suggested that the best way to infuriate him is to just stop talking about him completely. It's clear that he's never going to change and by continuing to post about him, it just fuels his narcissism and victim complex. Also this place gives attention to people who desperately crave it like Hildeman and Jackie. These people would hate it if they were suddenly just ignored.

Anyway vote wisely and remember this - niggers.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
  • Jackie would miss us desperately, which makes me want to shut it down.
  • However, Patrick HATES that this place exists because he cannot process that so many people gather to shittalk him. So, shutting it down would make him happy and we can’t have that.
  • Hildy who cares.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
  • Jackie would miss us desperately, which makes me want to shut it down.
  • However, Patrick HATES that this place exists because he cannot process that so many people gather to shittalk him. So, shutting it down would make him happy and we can’t have that.
  • Hildy who cares.
Exactly this. Not worth it to see his dumb victory lap on twitter about it

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
“If we shut down lit crit it would be a win for Pat.” Not as much as a loss for him. He claimed for years the only way to stop us is to fight us. All it got him was 30k in fees and then we stopped on our own because we got bored. It literally destroys his “this place is dedicated to me” argument.