• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Please sticky a thread with the link for tomorrow -- Listening Thread

archive_bot

Forum Clout
I guess Patrick was right when he said "they work for me now" back in the day. I hear he's even started paying some of us

23424e.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I've always heard if you leave zero tip at a restaurant, you're a cheap bastard. If you leave a nickel as tip, that's how you really say fuck you to the waiter your service was terrible. Schulman knocking the bill down 30 cents just kinda reminds me of that principle.

Professional Pena wanted $23,739.55 in sanctions, mumbling talking-in-circles Mayr wanted $0, Shulman decided a fair compromise. Giving Mayr a quarter and a nickel off the bill to tell the waiter his service was that bad.
It was not the full amount, child.

Hudson

Forum Clout
Check out the new Maiden album, it's fantastic.
I will....Thanks!

Just got through watching the video. Wow! The judge put Mush Mouth Mayr on the pay no mind list in an embarrassing fashion.

Of course, Delusional Tubby Tomlinson is going to once again deny reality and say that none of this actually happened. Wash, rinse, repeat.

One more thing.... Imagine being a potential publisher of his next amateur attempt at writing a book, googling his name, and coming across his latest psychotic meltdowns. Talk about a hard pass.

Hope he kept his real estate license updated.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I appreciate that his entire argument hinged on the fact that one vague statement was made, in a private section of a private forum where the lawyer assigned to the case used a password obtained through a php exploit.

This is worse than shooting yourself in the foot. It's like trying to shoot yourself in the foot, you miss and kill a senator or something.
I think it's even worse than that.

I suspect that debug account will be able to create/delete/edit posts and log entries - meaning whoever used it could have created whatever content they're complaining about, attributed it to whoever they wanted, and then deleted any evidence they'd done so; and so there will be no way of proving whether the user wrote it or Brinton/Patrick did. And, since Patrick loves editing comments by other people to make himself look good, it's not unlikely that he's done something similar to strengthen his case. Plus, I still think using that account to access non-public parts of the site is a felony hacking charge just waiting to be reported to the cops.

I guess it's like accusing someone of running a human slaughterhouse, and then proving it by breaking in and filming yourself murdering someone. It's top-notch evidence gathering, is what I'm saying.

P

potatopeeler63

I suspect that debug account will be able to create/delete/edit posts and log entries - meaning whoever used it could have created whatever content they're complaining about, attributed it to whoever they wanted, and then deleted any evidence they'd done so; and so there will be no way of proving whether the user wrote it or Brinton/Patrick did. And, since Patrick loves editing comments by other people to make himself look good, it's not unlikely that he's done something similar to strengthen his case.
Nigga this is fatrick, not matthew broderick in war games
It took him months just to figure out how to stop trolls from commenting on his insta
He made a fucking excel spreadsheet of reddit usernames and IPs
Hes a mongoloid

and brinton couldnt give two fucks, he’s not fatricks personal john mcafee