• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002) again

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I don't play on PC so I don't deal with most of your listed issues.

Tell me a better game available on consoles that allows you to do all the stuff GTA Online allows you to do, I'm kinda curious.

I play the game to drive around. I'm not some sweat hog who grinds all day. I find people and drive around with them doing random stuff.

Driving around and fucking about with other players?
GTA 4. Just Cause multiplayer. ARMA. Garrysmod. Minecraft. Elite Dangerous. Even Roblox unironically.

But if you actually want to meet other people on the month-and-dump nature of console gaming, you're unfortunately restricted to whatever the niggercattle have been told to play by their favorite streamers that month. (And you're delusional if you think any of those problems besides the hacker volume are any better.)

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
They had some shitty mobile developer make the remasters. They obviously didn't give a shit and it shows.

Its mind-boggling how greedy TakeTwo (or as I call 'em, TakeJew! Heehee!) is.

GTA Online is the most profitable piece of media ever. EVER. LITERALLY. Every radio show, movie, TV series, album, and game that came before it didn't make as much money.
And their CEO had the audacity to say "we're disappointed with the performance of GTA O."

They eschewed all subtlety and game sense with Red Dead 2 Online to make it as predatory and miserably grindy as possible, with very little content or QoL, and in the process killed it. It's the equivalent of a store owner saying "I'm only going to sell cheap t-shirts and they're all going to be $5,000. I'll be rich!" Like, how do you even get to such an elevated position being so short-sighted and stupid?

They wanted all three of their history-defining titles remastered, all at once, by a mobile games studio of like 15 people, who were already known for having done a bad job on the mobile ports anyway. "What, we already paid these retards a $5 to make the games worse and now you want us to spend another nickel renewing the radio tracks? Fucking goyim consumer asshole, buy the nostalgia already, shithead."

The tragic (and perhaps, now for the best) part of this is they had the GTA 4 and RDR1 remasters planned next, but they were cancelled after how badly the 3D era remasters came out. Literally all they had to do was pull a Mafia Remastered; would have saved them so much bad PR and made them more money, but they're so maniacally cartoonishly stingy that they refuse to invest all but the lowest amount of money in a venture. When you wonder who runs the world and are they evil, think of TakeTwo management. It's really not fiction that they're harvesting kids for adrenachrome.

And actually, the REAL saddest part of all this is that the Definitive Collection sold excellently, according to a few market metrics anyway. Dumb goyim bugmen niggercattle will continue to buy absolutely anything and encourage horrible game releases so long as [brand that made me smile as a kid] is on the box.
If anyone I know irl is preordering Starfield I'm stabbing them in their worthless faggot eyes.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Driving around and fucking about with other players?
GTA 4. Just Cause multiplayer. ARMA. Garrysmod. Minecraft. Elite Dangerous. Even Roblox unironically.

But if you actually want to meet other people on the month-and-dump nature of console gaming, you're unfortunately restricted to whatever the niggercattle have been told to play by their favorite streamers that month. (And you're delusional if you think any of those problems besides the hacker volume are any better.)
GTA 4 multiplayer doesn't work anymore and when it did, you'd have 10 people on.

Just Cause. Not sure is it has a multiplayer, and if it did, I'm not big in the over the top elements of the game, like unlimited parachutes and zip lines.

ARMA isn't on console, read my directions.

Gary's Mox isn't on console, read my directions.

Minecraft doesn't have 30 player lobbies with cars and helicopters.

Elite Dangerous is in space.

Roblox isn't on PS5 and again it's not a 30 player lobby based in a city with cars planes and other vehicles driving around with people doing drug missions and whatnot pretty regularly.

We're 2 different types of gamers, friend.

Just because you don't like GTA Online doesn't mean it's not a good game. If it wasn't a good game, the sales figures and player count wouldn't be where it is.

My character is almost 10 years old. I've never bought a sharkcard or never felt the urge to do so. The game is made to kill time.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
GTA 4 multiplayer doesn't work anymore and when it did, you'd have 10 people on.

Just Cause. Not sure is it has a multiplayer, and if it did, I'm not big in the over the top elements of the game, like unlimited parachutes and zip lines.

ARMA isn't on console, read my directions.

Gary's Mox isn't on console, read my directions.

Minecraft doesn't have 30 player lobbies with cars and helicopters.

Elite Dangerous is in space.

Roblox isn't on PS5 and again it's not a 30 player lobby based in a city with cars planes and other vehicles driving around with people doing drug missions and whatnot pretty regularly.

We're 2 different types of gamers, friend.

Just because you don't like GTA Online doesn't mean it's not a good game. If it wasn't a good game, the sales figures and player count wouldn't be where it is.

My character is almost 10 years old. I've never bought a sharkcard or never felt the urge to do so. The game is made to kill time.
Will you turn on them when you announce you can't transfer your character to GTA 6?

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
There are so many faggotisms in this reply I don't even know where to begin.
For starters

1686847111516.png

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Why do so many of you hate the single player of GTA V? I was very impressed when it came out. Just re-bought the game for PC and it seem to play pretty good. I think I'll go all the way through it again after I finished replaying the main GTA IV and its DLC that I never played before.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
Why do so many of you hate the single player of GTA V? I was very impressed when it came out. Just re-bought the game for PC and it seem to play pretty good. I think I'll go all the way through it again after I finished replaying the main GTA IV and its DLC that I never played before.

- Laughable "story." Plot makes no sense. Its tone is a mess. You're a bitch for the fed most of the game. Characters are somewhere between bland and insufferable. The writing outside of the main plot is terrible too. Liking Trevor is my litmus test for retards who like garbage media.
- The satire and humor that was more understated and sidelined in the previous games was not only stupider but front and center, like that mission where you go to the Facebook offices or tattoo a cock on Lazlow.
- Small amount of missions, which included several boring timewasters. While there were a few things to do as side content, they were mostly boring activities I'm not looking for in a GTA game, like tennis or yoga.
- Physics downgrade across the board. The cars specifically feel like go-carts made out of plastic. Shooting's never been good in GTA but without the ragdolls and bullet spread it felt worse than GTA 4.
- The visuals were downgraded so they could force it on old gen a few months before Xbone/PS4. Even nowadays on PC you see shit like sparse foliage and terrible textures.
- Radio is terrible. Like 90% hipster/nigger noise.
- Map is nice in spots but they definitely went breadth over depth. There are very few interiors in the whole game, especially compared to GTA 4, and like 50 gigs of empty forest/ocean.
- Singleplayer DLC was cancelled and repackaged for GTA:O because it'd make more money that way. Everything about V after launch was geared toward Online.

Other than not being washed in grey and brown, V felt like a downgrade to IV in every way possible, which is one of my favorite games of all time. I hope you enjoy EFLC, some of the last examples of true-value, game-expanding DLC in the industry. TLaD does everything great that Niko's story does but with more of a laser focus. Gay Tony's story/characters aren't that good but it adds a lot of fun sandbox tools.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
WWAW RDR online on XBOX LIVE?

I didn't have a possy. Too bad the map only held like 16 players or whatever, but it was so fun hunting someone down and throwing dynamite in their face. Playing something like RDR online was mindblowing to me then.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
The GTA Online heists are some of the most fun experiences I've ever had with GTA. They brought something new to the game that was starting to become stale. The heist where you break a guy out of prison has so many fun elements all coming together at the end. The Cayo Perico heist is frustrating, but still a lot of fun.

Where Rockstar failed is they make it so hard to find skill matched players, you have to carefully curate your friends list to be able to have people to invite.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
Playing something like RDR online was mindblowing to me then.
RDR1 online fucking ruled. There wasn't a ton of content, but it was pretty much all fun stuff. I'd take 100 hours of good RDR1 multi fun over 150 hours and 350 of timewasting bloat in GTA V online any day.
The GTA Online heists are some of the most fun experiences I've ever had with GTA.
Some were fine, but ironically most are super restrictive in how you can complete them in a game where the focus should be a free sandbox. Between all the driving, boring set-up missions, and unskippable cutscenes, they are such a fucking chore to replay.
And you're right that you can only play them with friends. I have no idea why they thought randoms sharing a game-ending live pool would be a good idea.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
RDR1 online fucking ruled. There wasn't a ton of content, but it was pretty much all fun stuff. I'd take 100 hours of good RDR1 multi fun over 150 hours and 350 of timewasting bloat in GTA V online any day.

Some were fine, but ironically most are super restrictive in how you can complete them in a game where the focus should be a free sandbox. Between all the driving, boring set-up missions, and unskippable cutscenes, they are such a fucking chore to replay.
And you're right that you can only play them with friends. I have no idea why they thought randoms sharing a game-ending live pool would be a good idea.

You're right, if you play by their rules. But there are so many tricks now you can play them in a variety of ways. With a good crew you can find new exploits. There's always ways to sneak in armored vehicles or high powered weapons, or steal a helicopter skipping huge parts of the mission.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
You're right, if you play by their rules. But there are so many tricks now you can play them in a variety of ways. With a good crew you can find new exploits. There's always ways to sneak in armored vehicles or high powered weapons, or steal a helicopter skipping huge parts of the mission.

True. We felt like kings when we got the armored Karuma working for the bank heist with the retarded bikes

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
1686847111516-png.127089

I try to nail every tier in the same response, and people will still say you're just "ad hominem attacking." No I refuted your point and added a sprinkle of hate flavor to taste.