• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002) again

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Updated gameplay in San Andreas made more gooder possibilities, but Vice City is the best GTA game overall. Was just playing GTA 3 recently, it feels very limited even compared to Vice City.

The whole nigger story in San Andreas was too much, I would probably rather play through Vice Stories or Liberty Stories than "yo yo yo, wassup yall yo yo yo" again. It would have been cooler to be in a hispanic gang in San Andreas rather than the obviously fake bloods and crips with obviously fake Eazy E. But the bicycle riding was also a great addition in SA.

I don't even think I 100% completed some of those games, I loved doing rampages and seeing how long I could last against the feds with the stars maxed out. I used to like doing random shit like getting a passenger, doing up a ramp, and diving out the car so they go into the water while you land scott free. It's funny how how the cops ignore you beating people sometimes.

I never even played GTA 4 or anything after San Andreas. Grew out of gaming, never had time and then had no reason to buy any console.. I'm sure I missed out on hearing Ronnie B and Steve C on the sidewalks but I'm, good

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I didn't play RDR2 very long but if I remember correctly the outlaws let a nigger into their posse.

I love how the game was completely realistic in how you had to clean your weapons, and page through books one page at a time, and White western outlaws opposed slavery and buddied up with niggers.
He was Harvard educated too. Was going to be a lawyer but entered a life of crime because his dad was murdered or something.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
All the GTAs were good up until 5. They mostly improved with each iteration and each was unique enough you could have a favorite without it ruining the others for you.

I still think about the spic gang members in 3 saying "Eeets no problem to keel you!" from time to time.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
All the GTAs were good up until 5. They mostly improved with each iteration and each was unique enough you could have a favorite without it ruining the others for you.
GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas are great. Fun games and casual enough that you can almost lazily play them. GTA4 with its 'realistic' physics and awful map layout and police chases was a chore. And GTA5 was not much better. Those two games might have more weapons, cars, buildings, missions, and larger maps. But they are boring.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas are great. Fun games and casual enough that you can almost lazily play them. GTA4 with its 'realistic' physics and awful map layout and police chases was a chore. And GTA5 was not much better. Those two games might have more weapons, cars, buildings, missions, and larger maps. But they are boring.
It was too much of a change for a lot of people but once you get the hang of 4 it's sublime. 5 was just retarded. Even the soundtrack sucked.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas are great. Fun games and casual enough that you can almost lazily play them. GTA4 with its 'realistic' physics and awful map layout and police chases was a chore.
I don't mind the engine change or setting that much when it comes to GTA4, the bigger flaw is the lack of content. There just isn't that much to do outside of doing the story missions.

San Andreas ruled because it was so stuffed with content. Actual content, not just fluff like 4's tv channels. Even dumb and entirely optional shit like the girlfriends fit into and could influence gameplay. Just driving around and fucking around was so much more rewarding, and money actually served a purpose.

4 just lacked that concept that the fucking around should basically be the central gameplay loop, 5 as well. They put their attention in the wrong areas and created big and detailed worlds which still feel a lot more empty than the old ones.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
GTA 4 and RDR1 were peak Rockstar.
GTA 5 fell off so fucking hard and I'm glad a number of people seem to be realizing that. Anyone who thinks 6 has a chance after Hauser and Lazlow left are huffing pure copium.

I got a little into RDR2 before their retarded nigger cloud servers corrupted my save file (billion-dollar company, btw) and while it had some nice details it was bogged down with a ton of bloat as well. I understand a mainstream company isn't gonna incorporate "fuck niggers" into its main narrative, but I much preferred how they handled it with Marston's story where he was just so focused on his own world and problems, wide social issues were mostly ignored.
Arthur so far has been such a tepid white apologist. I didn't get far in the story but they very strategically made all the browns in the gang the highly competent ones and the whites their deadweight/undoing.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
I can't enjoy this game because the MC isn't a schizoid racist like me

zelda.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

I still think about the spic gang members in 3 saying "Eeets no problem to keel you!" from time to time.

Agreed. I also think 5 was the worst of the all..

Thankfully it introduced GTA online. 4 had an online element, but it wasn't all that good and played clunky.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
If you had a PC back in the day there was fan made online for VC and SA.
Oh I know. I obsessively followed the GTA modding community since 3 came out on PC and I never had a PC capable of gaming.

GTA 3 was supposed to have an online element but it was eventually scrapped. People even found the maps they were supposed to use in the old files. It's funny because I remember my first time playing 3 on PS2 I said to my friend Miguel "imagine you can play with other people online?" And he said to me "yeah so someone can just keep blowing you up with bazooka's?" And we both laughed.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas were the best. GTA 4 was ok and GTA 5 is terrible.
GTA Online is all that matters to me now. Even when 6 releases I'll beat the story once and never again, and continue with my GTA Online character, who is almost 10 years old at this point.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
GTA Online is all that matters to me now. Even when 6 releases I'll beat the story once and never again, and continue with my GTA Online character, who is almost 10 years old at this point.

Yeah the thrills of:
>1 hour load times
>Disconnection
>Chinese hackers
>Literal chores for the actual lucrative businesses
>Be forced to gather impossibly retarded people for a job where if one of them dies it's over
>Fighting uphill against an economy entirely based around strong-arming you to the cash shop
>Every update making the old stuff 100% powercrept so you have to grind again
>Every mission is shoot the braindead NPCs then drive some slow piece of crap 6 miles
>All on top of V's dogshit physics, gunplay, driving, visuals, and, well, almost everything, really.

I liked playing blackjack with my Steam friends tho

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Yeah the thrills of:
>1 hour load times
>Disconnection
>Chinese hackers
>Literal chores for the actual lucrative businesses
>Be forced to gather impossibly retarded people for a job where if one of them dies it's over
>Fighting uphill against an economy entirely based around strong-arming you to the cash shop
>Every update making the old stuff 100% powercrept so you have to grind again
>Every mission is shoot the braindead NPCs then drive some slow piece of crap 6 miles
>All on top of V's dogshit physics, gunplay, driving, visuals, and, well, almost everything, really.

I liked playing blackjack with my Steam friends tho
I don't play on PC so I don't deal with most of your listed issues.

Tell me a better game available on consoles that allows you to do all the stuff GTA Online allows you to do, I'm kinda curious.

I play the game to drive around. I'm not some sweat hog who grinds all day. I find people and drive around with them doing random stuff.