• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002) again

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
In RDR2, I shot a broken old man who was crying at my feet. I got honor points for doing so because the old man was a slaver in his past.
I didn't play RDR2 very long but if I remember correctly the outlaws let a nigger into their posse.

I love how the game was completely realistic in how you had to clean your weapons, and page through books one page at a time, and White western outlaws opposed slavery and buddied up with niggers.

Last edited:

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I didn't play RDR2 but if I remember correctly the outlaws let a nigger into their posse.

I love how the game was completely realistic in how you had to clean your weapons, and page through books one page at a time, and White western outlaws opposed slavery and buddied up with niggers.
It's terrible. The dissonance between mass murderer gameplay and good guy cutscenes ruins it for me. In the GTA games, you're a piece of shit which matches up perfectly with the gameplay.