• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PISTACHIO PRICES IN DISTRESS!!!

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
You can be certain Joe is the type of nigger who gets offended at a pricetag and will KEEP WAITING in the isle for someone (white) to bitch to it about. Or he'll retain the price in his head for ever like a snapshot and pretend pistachios are now this unobtanium type precious luxury good for the rest of his life.

It's like, look at the pistachios, can ya believe it? Guess I'll have to go back to bacon cheese & egg on a roll with THESE prices. Thanks, Biden!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That metal bottle shit is one of those CO2 cartridges, i used to work with them. You exchange the empty ones for new ones in store and they’re no joke like 30$. And all they do is allow you to make fizzy drinks at home. So already we have an unnecessary purchase on top of $15 pistachios.

The velcro shit he bought is some top of the line name brand garbage which is 30$. He could have spent 5$ on it. Zip ties are 15$ and the gorilla tape is 5$.

So overall on this shopping run he actually spent around 95$.

But the larger point here is again boomer entitlement. Joey wants to shop for the same quality he did while spending the same money as the cheap shit and not realizing the world won’t cater to his lifestyle. Sorry Joe, you may have to skimp out on the Velcro name brand and buy 3M if the economy is hurting you that bad. It can’t and won’t fucking bend to you.
He’s no super shopper Lillian.

midwit

Forum Clout
I noticed those leather seats. What kind of car does Joe drive? I'm just curious of make/model. I want to believe it's like a V6 Mustang convertible so bad.