• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PISTACHIO PRICES IN DISTRESS!!!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You can get 3lbs of pistachios at costco for like $22

I was wondering what that canister was for.

Its like joe makes bad purchases just to bitch about it on facebook. He doesnt even try to find the best price.
Its the typical thing a boomer would buy. “LOOK HONEY, WE DONT HAVE TO BUY SODER NO MORE! WE CAN MAKE IT AT HOME AND SAVE MONEY!” not realizing it costs fucking more to buy the 30$ CO2 canister everytime, plus the little flavor pods that actually make the water taste like the soda, plus the fucking machine you need to buy to even make the damn things.

But again, why does Joe need to sacrifice things he likes if the economy gets bad? Thats not how he was raised. He gets his and shouldn’t have to sacrifice shit because he’s from the generation that WORKED HARD, PLAYED HARD, AND NO SCREAMING.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its the typical thing a boomer would buy. “LOOK HONEY, WE DONT HAVE TO BUY SODER NO MORE! WE CAN MAKE IT AT HOME AND SAVE MONEY!” not realizing it costs fucking more to buy the 30$ CO2 canister everytime, plus the little flavor pods that actually make the water taste like the soda, plus the fucking machine you need to buy to even make the damn things.

But again, why does Joe need to sacrifice things he likes if the economy gets bad? Thats not how he was raised. He gets his and shouldn’t have to sacrifice shit because he’s from the generation that WORKED HARD, PLAYED HARD, AND NO SCREAMING.
That is pretty funny when you breakdown the cost of a counter top carbonation machine. I may drink a 2 liter of soda once a month so $2 a month so that canister is like 15 months of soda for me.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

This retard probably uses it to make sparkling water lol, since he’s so health conscious. Hey, Faggot: buy a couple of big bottles of sparkling water if it’s that important to you, or shut your bovine mouth and realize it’s just something you’re gonna have to eat price wise if you insist on MAKING YOUR OWN.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This retard probably uses it to make sparkling water lol, since he’s so health conscious. Hey, Faggot: buy a couple of big bottles of sparkling water if it’s that important to you, or shut your bovine mouth and realize it’s just something you’re gonna have to eat price wise if you insist on MAKING YOUR OWN.
Better yet drink water like a regular fucking person. I hate sodahead faggots. TEEHEE!! I NEED FLAVOR AND PIZAZZ TO MY WATER TO DRINK IT!!!! IT DOESNT TASTE LIKE ANYTHING!!!

DOES IT???

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
EBF86281-E23A-4FFC-8790-28AE4AA31D47.jpeg

The old cow needs to wipe the dried cum off his glasses. Wtf even is that? It looks like he’s been painting his ceiling and just let it drip onto his face. Dirty bastard, must have a permanent headache walking around with glasses that filthy.

:image_9247_lg:

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Better yet drink water like a regular fucking person. I hate sodahead faggots. TEEHEE!! I NEED FLAVOR AND PIZAZZ TO MY WATER TO DRINK IT!!!! IT DOESNT TASTE LIKE ANYTHING!!!

DOES IT???
I couple years ago I tried to make more of an effort to drink mostly water. Thats what I have been drinking 90% of the time now. If Im feeling frisky or have a headache I will make some unsweetened iced tea. Once you stop buying soda type drinks you really see how much you are wasting on it. I had a moment where I was getting a case of that LeCroix sparkling water and realized I was a sucker for paying $6 for basically water.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I couple years ago I tried to make more of an effort to drink mostly water. Thats what I have been drinking 90% of the time now. If Im feeling frisky or have a headache I will make some unsweetened iced tea. Once you stop buying soda type drinks you really see how much you are wasting on it. I had a moment where I was getting a case of that LeCroix sparkling water and realized I was a sucker for paying $6 for basically water.
I like a La Croix from time to time, but yeah it’s better to just man up and drink water 9/10 of the time. I’m a sucker for the occasional Diet Coke or diet Dr Pepper, but very rarely. For me it’s either water, coffee, or a beer, brothaman

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I like a La Croix from time to time, but yeah it’s better to just man up and drink water 9/10 of the time. I’m a sucker for the occasional Diet Coke or diet Dr Pepper, but very rarely. For me it’s either water, coffee, or a beer, brothaman
La Croix is just overpriced since the soccer moms love it so much. It still isnt refreshing like regular water. When I was getting over the flu recently, only water was satisfying. Ginger ale and fizzy water just didnt cut it. What sucks when you stop drinking soda regularly is that you cant justify buying it in bulk and the small bottles cost more than a 2 liter. So its off putting to even "treat yourself" to a small amount. Also you arent as used to the amount of sugar anymore and it can been a bit too much to finish a whole bottle.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
La Croix is just overpriced since the soccer moms love it so much. It still isnt refreshing like regular water. When I was getting over the flu recently, only water was satisfying. Ginger ale and fizzy water just didnt cut it. What sucks when you stop drinking soda regularly is that you cant justify buying it in bulk and the small bottles cost more than a 2 liter. So it’s off putting to even "treat yourself" to a small amount. Also you arent as used to the amount of sugar anymore and it can been a bit too much to finish a whole bottle.
You see the problem with that, sweetie, is that I already know that. I should’ve been more specific in that I get a soda if I’m out or something, or at a gas station and have a craving for a can of coke.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

DOES IT???
I don't get soda people. The only non alcoholic beverages I've ever seen my best friend drink is coffee, ginger ale and Dr. Pepper. He's in great shape but I learned this year that his mouth is full of cavities and he needed like four root canals. His dad lives with him and pretty much exclusively drinks Dr. Pepper too.

Pretty much all I drink is water and it's pretty much all I ever want aside from the odd hankering for V8, chocolate milk or fountain root beer. Carbonated drinks fuck with my stomach and are only for mix/chase. Water is the only drink I ever pound a bunch of and literally say out loud "that's fucking good" even if no one's around to hear it. I don't understand how it isn't #1 for everybody. You NEED it and I can't get enough of the shit.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I don't get soda people. The only non alcoholic beverages I've ever seen my best friend drink is coffee, ginger ale and Dr. Pepper. He's in great shape but I learned this year that his mouth is full of cavities and he needed like four root canals. His dad lives with him and pretty much exclusively drinks Dr. Pepper too.

Pretty much all I drink is water and it's pretty much all I ever want aside from the odd hankering for V8, chocolate milk or fountain root beer. Carbonated drinks fuck with my stomach and are only for mix/chase. Water is the only drink I ever pound a bunch of and literally say out loud "that's fucking good" even if no one's around to hear it. I don't understand how it isn't #1 for everybody. You NEED it and I can't get enough of the shit.
That feeling when you pound a bunch of water and feel your kidneys plump up and get a little cold.