• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PISTACHIO PRICES IN DISTRESS!!!

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
#FJB

Imagepipe_60.jpg
Imagepipe_59.jpg

Jizz

Forum Clout
Again this retard goes to an upscale grocery store, probably because it has a wop name and Joe is all about #lafamiglia.

Nut prices have been insane for a while now anyway. What a dullard.
Joe is a good man for supporting local upscale businesses even with all the inflation caused by Biden. i wish i could afford to but I can't so I have to hit up walmart, home depot, amazon for my gorilla tape and velcro!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Seeing how this is another Moo-pistachio thread I wanna give a PSA you can get 2 little packs of pistachios for $3 at GetGo

View attachment 174068

nice little snack if you're travelling and don't want to feel like a fat-ass eating a shitburger
You can also get zip ties and velcro strips at any dollar store.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Seeing how this is another Moo-pistachio thread I wanna give a PSA you can get 2 little packs of pistachios for $3 at GetGo

View attachment 174068

nice little snack if you're travelling and don't want to feel like a fat-ass eating a shitburger
I went with my mom the other day to Walmart and she got tons of pecans and pistachios totaling $15 and it’s like 3 times the amount of nuts Joseph got here

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That metal bottle shit is one of those CO2 cartridges, i used to work with them. You exchange the empty ones for new ones in store and they’re no joke like 30$. And all they do is allow you to make fizzy drinks at home. So already we have an unnecessary purchase on top of $15 pistachios.

The velcro shit he bought is some top of the line name brand garbage which is 30$. He could have spent 5$ on it. Zip ties are 15$ and the gorilla tape is 5$.

So overall on this shopping run he actually spent around 95$.

But the larger point here is again boomer entitlement. Joey wants to shop for the same quality he did while spending the same money as the cheap shit and not realizing the world won’t cater to his lifestyle. Sorry Joe, you may have to skimp out on the Velcro name brand and buy 3M if the economy is hurting you that bad. It can’t and won’t fucking bend to you.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You can get 3lbs of pistachios at costco for like $22

I was wondering what that canister was for.

That metal bottle shit is one of those CO2 cartridges, i used to work with them. You exchange the empty ones for new ones in store and they’re no joke like 30$. And all they do is allow you to make fizzy drinks at home. So already we have an unnecessary purchase on top of $15 pistachios.

Its like joe makes bad purchases just to bitch about it on facebook. He doesnt even try to find the best price.