• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig's weekly Tiny Tim update

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

About 12 paragraphs, oh im sorry patrick,
1648089544985.png

he's done his work for the next 2 weeks

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"Researching"

Aka Wikipedia

I have never seen a self professed "author" and "creative" who never reads anything other than Twitter posts and short, easily digested (lol) factoids on his screen.

Owning books don't count if you never crack them open. He tries so hard to come across as an intellectual when he's just another middle aged nobody who got caught up and addicted to social media and gadgets.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It's taken him almost six months to write 20k words, real writers would do that in one or two weeks and actually get paid for their work, pathetic.
Stephen King (faggot, but successful): “King says it's best to write a minimum of 2000 words a day to avoid “the smooch of death.” “Read and write four to six hours a day. If you cannot find the time for that, you can't expect to become a good writer”.

Pat spends 4-6 hours a day farting under a pink blankie for gods sake.