• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wrong Pat, a LOT of people don’t like you because you’re an asshole. Even your “friends” think you’re a piece of shit
IMG_8417.jpeg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He can’t let it go, she really fucked him up, women seem to really upset him which I think is why he freaked out so hard
View attachment 125981
Good job Pat, kill Ooga’s career while you’re at it.
View attachment 125982
Now he’s trying to tell authors to avoid her, he’s being a total “Karen” trying to get her job / ruin her career. Just when you thought Pat couldn’t do more to hurt his career he does this.
I love how Rick has been publicly begging for years now for a publisher to pick up one of his books, and here he is burning bridges in the world of literary agents.

Keep up the good work, Pig.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wrong Pat, a LOT of people don’t like you because you’re an asshole. Even your “friends” think you’re a piece of shit
View attachment 126018
And this is why I feel useless responding to Pat. (…like i’m doing right now…) To say he lives in a bubble would be an understatement. He truly believes no one hates him except for us. This would be an insane thought for the nicest of people, but he is an abrasive sloppy drunk asshole. I mean this is a guy who’s saying “i’ve shown you the evidence” while also saying “I don’t have to show you evidence”. A man who believes everyone should take him at his word and never listen to the other side, no matter how many times we say nigger.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is why if this place closed up shop on picking on pat that he would be right back into these type of interactions on twitter every week. He can never stop being a cunt on twitter. He will always seek out confrontations. At some point someone else would see how easy it is to rile him up and they would provoke him for fun. I think pat is doomed to be stuck in this never ending loop of twitter fights with strangers. Plus I dont think he ever wants it to stop. His alcohol and twitter addiction will be his demise.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I don’t want attention or sympathy!
View attachment 126026

But
as Pat would say….BZZZZZZZZ. WRONG! What were the news articles about? The podcasts? The blog posts? The 30 tweet Twitter threads? What is that all for if not sympathy of attention? Pats entire mission in not responding to us is to raise awareness to destroy us.

By “getting it to stop” Pat means getting us shut down, not getting us to stop talking about him. He is such a special boy that he’s going to accomplish what Joe, Ant, and Spaceedge couldn’t and get us shut down.

And look what happened! He temporarily succeeded in getting the original sub shut down but it only made us more insular and dedicated, and drove Pat more insane.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And look what happened! He temporarily succeeded in getting the original sub shut down but it only made us more insular and dedicated, and drove Pat more insane.
Lets truly remember how “winning” for Patrick has changed throughout the years. When it was just Norm11 he wanted to be right. When it was just the sub he wanted it shut down. When he realized “Wow. These guys hate me so much they’re willing to set up an outside forum for the sub”, and then he lost the lawsuit, he moved the goalpost from getting the site shut down to getting us all in prison.

There’s no other explanation for this other than Patrick ALWAYS has to win, and as the stakes are raised higher so does his requirements for a win. Like I said first his requirement to win was small: Just win in an argument with trolls over a Norm Macdonald tweet. Now it’s send hundreds of people across the world to jail for being complicit in serious crimes.