• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy Got Paid

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I think he's suggesting his 7 year old book is selling 5k copies a year still. If it were and he gets 2 bucks a copy and wrote 2 books a year for 5 years he'd have a passive 100k a year besides new works coming in. This is what we call a lie.
Why would he need to do all that when he’s pulling down $80k/month with the Airbnb?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think he's suggesting his 7 year old book is selling 5k copies a year still. If it were and he gets 2 bucks a copy and wrote 2 books a year for 5 years he'd have a passive 100k a year besides new works coming in. This is what we call a lie.
A book that gets zero promotion is just flying off the shelves.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Holy shit that book is 400 pages? 400 pages of worthless nonsensical "sci-fi".
View attachment 192858
I just checked his sequels..
Tridents Forge:

1712947354148.png

Children Of the Divide:

1712947403036.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I think his AR advance was almost nothing so he did actually earn it out.
It's also by far his bestselling book, presumably because nerds love a series and it's his only finished trilogy (lol) and people tend to like to start at the beginning with an author. No many seem to have continued on down his bibliography. Also, pat, the reason ebooks dominate your sales is because of impulse/pity buys due to your "brand." Paying $7 (when it isn't free or a dollar) is throwaway money for normal people, and if they never read it at least they don't have to look at your shit story in their bookcase.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The premise of The Ark is actually pretty interesting, so I looked up "murder mystery on a generation ship" and found all kinds of results, including a SyFy channel miniseries called Ascension. Pat stumbled onto an interesting premise and nearly got a successful book out of it, but his complete lack of talent was his undoing.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The premise of The Ark is actually pretty interesting, so I looked up "murder mystery on a generation ship" and found all kinds of results, including a SyFy channel miniseries called Ascension. Pat stumbled onto an interesting premise and nearly got a successful book out of it, but his complete lack of talent was his undoing.
Loved Ascension. Lovely little mindfuck.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Everything he does is just derivative bullshit. He's incapable of coming up with an original idea.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
#CanyonFats

Does anyone remember how it was Patty arguing about his miniscule royalty checks that got pig permanently back on the menu in late 2019? Despite his oinking lies about stlaker children "double and tripling down" on harassment when Patrick tried ignoring them (which he never did), from about June to September 2019 nobody really gave a fuck about fatty until he Kool-Aid manned his way into like a 5 comment thread on r/starshiprepo about how his royalty checks are probably smaller than his small testicles and he corrected the record to let everyone know that he has huge testicles and an even huger royalty check and everyone is a stupid little baby child who knows nothing of the publishing industry. Then he wouldn't stop replying to every single person who told him how fat and stupid he is. And now here we are.