• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy Got Paid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Probably not that much, this sounds like a lie - he would show the statement if it was true.
IMG_2798.jpeg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
As of beginning of 2023 he had sold 2656 copies of the Ark
With 22 copies being recorded sold for 2022
No idea what the 2500 copies he is talking about is, he passed that sales figure <2021.
There is no way that he somehow doubled his sales in 6month so its not new sales.

This is just piggy reminding everyone that he was also an author and not just a fat lunatic on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
As of beginning of 2023 he had sold 2656 copies of the Ark
With 22 copies being recorded sold for 2022
No idea what the 2500 copies he is talking about is, he passed that sales figure <2021.
There is no way that he somehow doubled his sales in 6month so its not new sales.

This is just piggy reminding everyone that he was also an author and not just a fat lunatic on twitter.
I think he’s really claiming he sold “almost” 2500 copies of his trilogy in those six months or some kind of retarded math. Like I said, he would show the numbers if it was true.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Let’s say 2,500 books were sold in the past 6 months… what does that even come out to? Let’s say he netted $20,000 even though I have no idea how it works nor what I’m talking about.

Wow Pat righteous bucks. Probably half this board made that in dividends alone you fat asshole
I wonder we should send this to the legal team for the police in pats lawsuit since it looks like he’s claiming he did very well sales wise after his media tour shitting on the police for the swats. It’s really looking like he was doing this to generate sympathy book sales - I know they used the pictures of his book covers for the NBC’s news piece. I remember they all mentioned his occupation as a sci-fi author which really has nothing to do with the story. Like for example - some news event happens to someone (attacked, robbery, house burned down, etc) they usually don’t make sure you know their occupation.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Let’s say 2,500 books were sold in the past 6 months… what does that even come out to? Let’s say he netted $20,000 even though I have no idea how it works nor what I’m talking about.

Wow Pat righteous bucks. Probably half this board made that in dividends alone you fat asshole
2500 bucks would be pushing it. Even a buck a book is high. If he did sell 2500 it would be closer to 500.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
2500 bucks would be pushing it. Even a buck a book is high. If he did sell 2500 it would be closer to 500.
I remember Metallica signing a deal in the late 90s that would pay the band 1 dollar (then split 4 ways for the members) for each album sold and it was a big deal for a band to get a whole dollar from an album sale (back when places were selling CDs for 15-22 bucks) so with Pat you know it’s very little he’s getting in royalties.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
From previous research:
Book royalties are approx 10% list price. so usually between $.90 and $2.5, the upper end being hardback books (none of piggys were printed in hardback). This is after they had earned out their advance. Which for AR would have been £5k ($6k) and 1000 copies sold.

I think Pigolo's book prices are around $12.99 average so $1.50 a book royalty to be generous.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Piggy is shocked so many people prefer ebooks
View attachment 192860
Isn’t great for in store rankings…that’s how he is explaining his poor sales numbers and claims ebooks don’t factor in.
Also he’s completely contradicting his need for PPP loans. Yeah Rick, people couldn’t leave the house for months so they got ebooks, video games, and streaming services. It should have been a bonanza for you.