• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy celebrating the shooting of Ashli Babbitt

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I don't want him dead, I'd rather he live a long, bloated life... slipping on banana peels and stepping on rakes. Besides, his life is nothing but an endless series of embarrassment and failure and he knows it, he knows all of it. If he didn't there would have been a couple humbling moments and missteps he'd acknowledge at the very least. Moments he'd say he wish he could take back or do over like any normal, well-adjusted man would. But, he can't. He's incredibly weak and it hurts him too much, he's so scared to do any self-reflection knowing he'll either discover another unfixable flaw, or reveal one he thinks we haven't found out yet. His bravado is fake, childlike and his ego is fragile... just like all the other fat, unfunny feminists that despise every Chad who'd never bother to notice their angry, fat, attention starved flappers. Everyday is hell for this faggot. He wakes up next to Niki and a clump of her thinning hair, knowing his best friend stole the love of his life and cucked him harder than anything Jim Norton's depraved mind could even fap to. He's a coward who couldn't man up enough to fight for his only genetic heir. His Ex-wife and only child now have his Bull's last name. His fat lesbian,'better wife' looks more and more like Frank Reynolds every day.... also, he's really fat.

I do want him to die because I find the idea of doing pilgrimages to our personal Mecca Hooligans fucking hilarious and would love to share a cold one with some of you cocksuckers and reminisce about our past 4 years of faggotry