• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy celebrating the shooting of Ashli Babbitt

G

I like the way your rhetoric is increasingly violent. Only a matter of time until you pull a Nadolski.
No I've already said I wouldn't do anything to him because he's too big of a pussy to fight back. I do like wishing vile shit on him though because I do want to see him suffer.

If Nikki threw acid on him or set him on fire in his sleep and he survived all fucked up looking, I think that would be the funniest scenario ever.

G

That's just unnecessary. Pat is trying to be outrageous on his newly unsuspended Twitter account.

I don't wish violence against anyone but I hope he receives some Detroit Salutations. Whatever the fuck that means.
The biggest crime that this dude commits (and the main reason I hate his guts) is how fake smart and smug he is 100% of the time.

The only thing worse than a stupid fuck is a stupid fuck who thinks he's smarter than everyone else in the room.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
As I've said before I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not just in it for this dude losing his Twitter, I want him to suffer.

I want him to murder his daughter and his ex-wife and his current wife right before he gives himself the old shotgun mouthwash.

Or I want him homeless and miserable and divorced and living in a shelter.

Or I want him to get so worked up he either has a brain aneurysm or a massive coronary that makes him drop dead in front of his mother.

Or I want him to be held down by a gang of niggers and be forced to watch them run a train on his wife before they beat his head in with a piece of rebar they picked up out of the alley.

Any of those scenarios work for me. I either want him dead or screaming and begging for God to please kill him. I'll accept nothing less because I'm a fucking sociopath.
This comment is so beautiful to me. I just love that he's gotten people to this level of hatred when all he had to do was leave it alone on Norm11. 😸

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s
The biggest crime that this dude commits (and the main reason I hate his guts) is how fake smart and smug he is 100% of the time.

The only thing worse than a stupid fuck is a stupid fuck who thinks he's smarter than everyone else in the room.
why he’s such a massive piece of shit. He has only a high school diploma yet oinks like he’s got a master degree in everything. He’s barely ever had a real job yet is an expert on everything and anything in the news. I’ve learned in life you should never have to tell someone you’re smart because that means you’re not. Some of the smartest people I’ve know (ones with actual master degrees) were never one to boast like Pat. He knows he’s a stupid hick from nowhere but is so insecure about his own shortcomings has to pretend like he’s something he’s not. They call guys in their mid 20s “30 thousandaires” who buy expensive clothes and drive expensive cars in hopes of impressing people that are actually always broke and either living at home or with a bunch of roommates. I had two roommates that did this bought high end used cars but couldn’t afford the premium gas needed and blew their engines. That is Pat, trying so hard to make people think hes something he’s not.

G

It’s

why he’s such a massive piece of shit. He has only a high school diploma yet oinks like he’s got a master degree in everything. He’s barely ever had a real job yet is an expert on everything and anything in the news. I’ve learned in life you should never have to tell someone you’re smart because that means you’re not. Some of the smartest people I’ve know (ones with actual master degrees) were never one to boast like Pat. He knows he’s a stupid hick from nowhere but is so insecure about his own shortcomings has to pretend like he’s something he’s not. They call guys in their mid 20s “30 thousandaires” who buy expensive clothes and drive expensive cars in hopes of impressing people that are actually always broke and either living at home or with a bunch of roommates. I had two roommates that did this bought high end used cars but couldn’t afford the premium gas needed and blew their engines. That is Pat, trying so hard to make people think hes something he’s not.
Some of the smartest people I've ever met I met while I was in prison. And a lot of the times the case is because you have nothing to do but learn in there. I mean there are book smarts and street smarts and there are a mix of the two, but he has neither. Zero accountability, zero self-awareness and zero humility.

He is very quickly approaching that inevitability where his open mouth is going to catch a closed fist. I just hope I'm either the one who does it or it's on tape when somebody else does it, because I would love to hear the terrified screams of his wife ringing in my ears as he was struggling to get up off the ground with a broken jaw, spitting out a mouth full of blood and maybe even a tooth or two. But the only way I would do it is if he agreed to fight me.

But, It's going to be someone because even online under your real name you cannot run mouth for this long and not get fucked up over it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Some of the smartest people I've ever met I met while I was in prison. And a lot of the times the case is because you have nothing to do but learn in there. I mean there are book smarts and street smarts and there are a mix of the two, but he has neither. Zero accountability, zero self-awareness and zero humility.

He is very quickly approaching that inevitability where his open mouth is going to catch a closed fist. I just hope I'm either the one who does it or it's on tape when somebody else does it, because I would love to hear the terrified screams of his wife ringing in my ears as he was struggling to get up off the ground with a broken jaw, spitting out a mouth full of blood and maybe even a tooth or two. But the only way I would do it is if he agreed to fight me.

But, It's going to be someone because even online under your real name you cannot run mouth for this long and not get fucked up over it.
The problem here, if you’d listen, child, is that Rick doesn’t act like this in person. He’s a timid bitch in real life. You should have listened to the phone calls, child.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
As I've said before I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not just in it for this dude losing his Twitter, I want him to suffer.

I want him to murder his daughter and his ex-wife and his current wife right before he gives himself the old shotgun mouthwash.

Or I want him to get so worked up he either has a brain aneurysm or a massive coronary that makes him drop dead in front of his mother.

Or I want him to be held down by a gang of niggers and be forced to watch them run a train on his wife before they beat his head in with a piece of rebar they picked up out of the alley.

Any of those scenarios work for me. I either want him dead or screaming and begging for God to please kill him. I'll accept nothing less because I'm a fucking sociopath.

G

The problem here, if you’d listen, child, is that Rick doesn’t act like this in person. He’s a timid bitch in real life. You should have listened to the phone calls, child.
But what I'm saying is it doesn't matter. He's saying this online shit under his real name. It's only a matter of time before he's going to say something to the wrong fucking psychopath that doesn't care about jail and he's going to get the shit beat out of him over it.

I was in prison with a guy who spent over $1,800 when it all totaled out because a teenage kid who lived 2000 miles away ripped him off for $60 on eBay. The kid said what are you going to do about it? So he drove to the return address on the package from Arizona to I believe it was Connecticut, knocked on the kids door and beat the fuck out of him and then beat up his mother for trying to break up the fight on his front lawn.

He then calmly sat there and waited for the police to come. He got 6 months for 2 counts of battery.

There are people on the internet that are like that. Patrick will end up sassing the wrong psychopath one of these days, and that guy's going to go over to his bar or his house when he's off his meds and put his fist through his head.

G

He could have just filed a complaint with eBay and gotten a refund.
Yes that's the way that sane, well adjusted, prison fearing people who are on medication would have handled it. I don't believe the gentleman that I was doing time with was any of those things.

That's the moral of the story though: there are fucking maniacs out there on the internet that will literally spare no amount of time or expense to smash your fucking teeth in.

And piggy boy thinks that he can just talk this crazy shit with impunity with his real name and his real face online.

Anybody can get got Patty. It can happen at any time. And they don't make a bulletproof forehead. So keep disrespecting people and condescending to them online. Because the law of averages says eventually you're going to get a person like dude I was in prison with, and a cursory internet search is going to lead the dude to this website and we will be more than happy to give that mother fucker the address of where you stay and where you frequent.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

This is very true, the smartest people just sit back, watch and listen. For example my best friend in High School was two years ahead of me and at graduation I learned he had a 4.0 and was the second behind valedictorian because he didn’t do extra credit to be 4.1. Pretty much all of his friends had no idea he was this incredibly smart student (who went to a major college as a freshman) because he didn’t act like a smug know it all. Actual smart people dont feel the need to brag that they’re smart

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
if you read the NYT's piece on ashli, she really does come off like a tragic figure. she had several setbacks occur consecutively before getting shot at the capital building (lost her business, her bf/husband was leaving her for another woman, was disgruntled she didn't get any useful work experience in the military). she got heavily politicized during the trump era and foolishly found hope in trump's MAGA message because she felt the country had let her down. she voiced this to her family. it's a sad read especially since she was the only actual victim that day.

it's disturbing that pig would talk about her death like that. i really hope he takes a black jack to the head one of these days (in minecraft of course).

Last edited:

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout

I don't want him dead, I'd rather he live a long, bloated life... slipping on banana peels and stepping on rakes. Besides, his life is nothing but an endless series of embarrassment and failure and he knows it, he knows all of it. If he didn't there would have been a couple humbling moments and missteps he'd acknowledge at the very least. Moments he'd say he wish he could take back or do over like any normal, well-adjusted man would. But, he can't. He's incredibly weak and it hurts him too much, he's so scared to do any self-reflection knowing he'll either discover another unfixable flaw, or reveal one he thinks we haven't found out yet. His bravado is fake, childlike and his ego is fragile... just like all the other fat, unfunny feminists that despise every Chad who'd never bother to notice their angry, fat, attention starved flappers. Everyday is hell for this faggot. He wakes up next to Niki and a clump of her thinning hair, knowing his best friend stole the love of his life and cucked him harder than anything Jim Norton's depraved mind could even fap to. He's a coward who couldn't man up enough to fight for his only genetic heir. His Ex-wife and only child now have his Bull's last name. His fat lesbian,'better wife' looks more and more like Frank Reynolds every day.... also, he's really fat.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Ashli Babbitt probably shouldn’t have been there, but a Pig mowed her down in cold blood while she was unarmed.

I usually back the police, but fuck that motherfucker. Same with the ones who shot Philando Castile and Sam DuBois.