• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy celebrating the shooting of Ashli Babbitt

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
12.png

He really is a fucking cunt.

Reminder, from a while ago:

patrickstomlinsonisapedophile.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
As long you follow everything the government does, you’re not a traitor. As long as you continually allow them to murder innocent children using your name, you’re not a traitor. The second you do something to inhibit the government from slaughtering people, you’re a traitor and you should be shot and killed. Classic conservatism.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Just a reminder that this is him in his “happy place.” The last two years have shown God’s sense of humor, so just think of what’ll happen to Pig eventually when he steps on the wrong toes.

BTW, Pat, I’m not threatening you / wishing you’d die. I’m just saying that being a miserable cunt on Twitter usually doesn’t pan out well for karma. I’m going to enjoyyyyy whaT happennnnns To you neckkkkkkkkkkksssssTtt

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Just a reminder that this is him in his “happy place.” The last two years have shown God’s sense of humor, so just think of what’ll happen to Pig eventually when he steps on the wrong toes.

BTW, Pat, I’m not threatening you / wishing you’d die. I’m just saying that being a miserable cunt on Twitter usually doesn’t pan out well for karma. I’m going to enjoyyyyy whaT happennnnns To you neckkkkkkkkkkksssssTtt
I've said multiple times that I wish the Cumias would start picking fights with us again. But everytime Pat does something like this, all he does is motivate me to fuck with him more. I do a heap of shit to him that I don't even post about here, even if this place were to disappear tomorrow I would never stop fucking with him because of shit like this.

Last edited:
G

I hope our campaign of terror never ends for him. He deserves nothing less.
As I've said before I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not just in it for this dude losing his Twitter, I want him to suffer.

I want him to murder his daughter and his ex-wife and his current wife right before he gives himself the old shotgun mouthwash.

Or I want him homeless and miserable and divorced and living in a shelter.

Or I want him to get so worked up he either has a brain aneurysm or a massive coronary that makes him drop dead in front of his mother.

Or I want him to be held down by a gang of niggers and be forced to watch them run a train on his wife before they beat his head in with a piece of rebar they picked up out of the alley.

Any of those scenarios work for me. I either want him dead or screaming and begging for God to please kill him. I'll accept nothing less because I'm a fucking sociopath.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
As I've said before I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not just in it for this dude losing his Twitter, I want him to suffer.

I want him to murder his daughter and his ex-wife and his current wife right before he gives himself the old shotgun mouthwash.

Or I want him homeless and miserable and divorced and living in a shelter.

Or I want him to get so worked up he either has a brain aneurysm or a massive coronary that makes him drop dead in front of his mother.

Or I want him to be held down by a gang of niggers and be forced to watch them run a train on his wife before they beat his head in with a piece of rebar they picked up out of the alley.

Any of those scenarios work for me. I either want him dead or screaming and begging for God to please kill him. I'll accept nothing less because I'm a fucking sociopath.
From your mouth to God’s ears.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Yeah, I remember hearing the news about all the weapons found on Ashli Babbitt's person, as well as her repeated stated goals to assassinate Nancy Pelosi. Fat disingenuous cunt.

The sad thing is that Pat doesn't even believe this shit. He's dead inside and probably has no inner monolouge. He just repeats far left talking points because they have been fashionable, especially on Twitter.

If culture continues to shift farther towards the center and the right as it has been recently, it will be very interesting to see how he repackages himself.

G

Yeah, I remember hearing the news about all the weapons found on Ashli Babbitt's person, as well as her repeated stated goals to assassinate Nancy Pelosi. Fat disingenuous cunt.

The sad thing is that Pat doesn't even believe this shit. He's dead inside and probably has no inner monolouge. He just repeats far left talking points because they have been fashionable, especially on Twitter.

If culture continues to shift farther towards the center and the right as it has been recently, it will be very interesting to see how he repackages himself.
It's going to be more interesting to see how the doctors repackage his face if one of us ever gets a hold of him.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Man. Pat sure is an evil guy.

He's acting like his account has never been banned, he isn't on thin ice in Twitter. No humility, no caution. Either Porky Pat is going for broke, figures he'll be banned gain, so said fuck it and is going to post whatever he wants. Or, he's such a narcissistic idiot that he still doesn't believe the Twitter rules apply to him.

She died of being a dumb bitch and nothing of value was lost if we are being honest, right? What a dumb reason to protest. As if there weren't important issues.

True.