• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy bought a new computer

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sure enough Pat isn’t using that new computer for anything useful
IMG_0967.jpeg

IMG_0968.jpeg

IMG_0969.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Always the simple ones get me
View attachment 158782
I remember some rascal once texted Pat to ask him if he farted. Of course he told them they’re going to prison.
I bet that was the computer his school had in the computer lab but pat wants it to sound like they had one in the house.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Unemployed 43 year old fat man is thrilled about a cartoon show.
IMG_0972.jpeg

“We build a better future together”

You make cartoons for pathetic adults that have the mentality of children. What the fuck is going on? The replies are all middle aged adults excited their cartoon show made for children will have a second season.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Unemployed 43 year old fat man is thrilled about a cartoon show.
View attachment 158783
“We build a better future together”

You make cartoons for pathetic adults that have the mentality of children. What the fuck is going on? The replies are all middle aged adults excited their cartoon show made for children will have a second season.
Man I bet this would great for annabelle if he was actually a father to her and was in her life. Instead he just gets watch this and get drunk while crying on twitter. He doesnt even think about his daughter until his trolls remind him.

G

A ~$900 purchase is by no means a back-breaking expense but still the question must be asked: how do these unemployed idiots afford all of this shit? Pat lives off of "residual income" and Niki's only job is part-time work for The Moth. I have no idea where their money comes from.
It might explain why he was so desperate not to have that debtor's exam, and why a family member jumped in at the last second to #PayQuasi. It's likely a combination of things. Lynne laundering money through Niki's sham business, tax/welfare scams, other totally illegal and dishonest methods of making money that Patrick totally deserves because he's a fighter against Fascism. Nevertheless if the books are opened, it's likely not just Patrick who goes down. Nobody wants to throw down $38,000 to bail out a retard, but the bigger expense is hiring lawyers to fight an IRS case.

Last edited by a moderator: