• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy bought a new computer

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Was it on sale through Amazon prime days?
IMG_0966.jpeg

Or did he beg Niki he needs it to write his book that will def sell millions of copies?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Why does he need a fucking tablet to write? He has an expensive folding phone already, what function does this dumb tablet fill that an actual laptop couldn't do better in every way, or a simple Bluetooth keyboard for his phone couldn't do? What a moron.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He must have fucked up his other one. Maybe spilled his retarded tea on it. Im sure niki is thrilled they are $800 lighter before she even gets off work.
I bet he begged her that he “needs” this because his old one was shit to begin with. Plus bringing it to bars like an idiot I’m sure added to the wear and tear.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A ~$900 purchase is by no means a back-breaking expense but still the question must be asked: how do these unemployed idiots afford all of this shit? Pat lives off of "residual income" and Niki's only job is part-time work for The Moth. I have no idea where their money comes from.
It’s a real mystery, I’m sure piggy will be able to write this off during tax season but even for a “successful author” 7 years with the same laptop seems to be a couple years too many. Im also guessing it was an Amazon prime day purchase which helped get Niki to say yes (various credit cards offer 5% cash back on Amazon purchases right now - maybe moms CC was used)

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Pat needs to get all his purchases in before the 'surprise' of $20k Cali justice comes a knockin'.
I can't pay the judgement Lynn-child, I had to buy tools for my craft.
would be a shame if nikki went to prison, you wouldn't want that to happen to your daughter-child?
View attachment 158771
An informative group text might be in order.