• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is NOT accepting donations at this time.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm legitimately analyzing a retard here but...Ok then its just password protected. You can password protect something then use that key as a seed or key for an encryption. But what's encrypted? The whole point of encryption at rest is someone gets access to the data but doesn't have the key. So there's an issue and AWS leaks s3 bucket data. People have the data but can't decrypt it without the key. There's no data here.

It she means encryption in transit then thats just https lol.
This is exactly what i was trying to say to her but im close to being a pants shitting retard in this field so i could only muster up a basic “gee thanks for nothing, skank”.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm legitimately analyzing a retard here but...Ok then its just password protected. You can password protect something then use that key as a seed or key for an encryption. But what's encrypted? The whole point of encryption at rest is someone gets access to the data but doesn't have the key. So there's an issue and AWS leaks s3 bucket data. People have the data but can't decrypt it without the key. There's no data here.

she’s coded a Patrick fundraiser site which has sha256 encryption for anyone who is a Pat poster.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
84-FE7-FE7-739-B-4-CF6-8488-95-DF6805-BB43.jpg

As noted and mentioned by several people when this was posted before, the built-in Fat Tomlinson Technicality is obvious in this case. He won't "run" a Gofundme, but he'll try to get someone else to do it. Predictable Piggy.

"My stars!"

"Patrick, I'm pregnant."

"Exit! Stage left, even!"

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout

Oh, my delectable honey dipped child. You're thinking too literally. They started a GoFundMe that doesn't have a literal "Money for Patrick S Tomlinson" title. That's encrypted to them. "Sci Fi hero fights Nazis" or whatever.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's bled almost 3k followers over the past couple of years. His victim whining got him 400 back, he'll lose those eventually. Also, many of them are BIC readers and Quartering fans. It's a bigger audience to laugh at his oinking.
Yep he is now getting trolled from like 4 different places BIC, Quartering, here, and kiwi. He used to be able to point at this place but now, who knows where the trolling is coming from.