• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is NOT accepting donations at this time.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I don't know fellas, Pat appears to be enjoying this new attention too much. Have the shenanigans backfired?
I just checked his twitter again, it's filled with this nonsense.

8.png

I'm willing to bet that the majority of his new followers have him on mute already.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
His qualification of his statement means that he will be accepting donations, just not at the moment.

100%. He's just planting the seed and acting as if people are desperate to donate to him so he can save face when the inevitable GoFundMe pops up in the coming weeks. "My following has demanded it".

He's so goddamn transparent.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Wait…what about this fat bitch that made a GoFundMe for piggy since we said such mean things to him. She told me she made an “encrypted GoFundMe to raise the $$ Patrick owes.” StealthyBeak said “great, now noone can find it to donate to! Thanks for the good for nothing help!”

876312628ecbbf1c2f872bc8fc6b0007.png