• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

For fuck's sake he wrote an essay in a 25-tweet thread. (Edit: He added two more tweets for a 27-tweet screed lol)

7e8ec491db2bfa350e7060b683836df9.png

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It shows how incredibly distorted his mind is that he thinks being forced to pay the legal fees of somebody who'd done nothing to fuck with him is "cruel".

Your lawsuit was retarded and you learned that lesson the hard way, piggle nips. Better get saving dem sheckels.

#PayQuasi

G

"We're not looking for sympathy and we're not asking for money" (I left out the completely unnecessary comma he put after "sympathy.")

You are though. On both counts. So much bullshit in the other 24 tweets too. Fat, lying pig drops the tough guy act whenever it suits him. Dishonest swine.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Watching Hambly read the Pay Quasi site, as he tries to duck around all of the Pat descriptions in an effort to keep the vid monetized...

He gets to the part about black baby pepperoni "'Is it true that he was caught gr'--I'm not gonna read that, that can't possibly be true..." and the part about SFWA being full of pedos and trannies, which he changed to "...all sorts of people.".

FUCKING. RIBS.

Last edited: