• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig fights with (female) Aerospace engineer. Runs and hides when asked for his credentials.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
that fucking piggy retard did it. he's really trying to tell an Engineer he is right on the subject they specifically studied. But Titties is of course quibbling about what they are REALLY trying to do with a person actually in that organization. what a schmuck. And obese.

Edit: ok, faggot is trying to be buddy buddy now, time to drop the bomb and show her what a pathetic obese with a lesbian wife who has a box full of Colored gasses

Last edited:
G

What a great thread. It's healthy for brothermen to fight sometimes. It means we're family.🥰

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I lost it when Dr Mama Raven appeared and Tubby has to admit he was being Cyberstalked, our smooth brained wild boar actually thought we wouldn’t bust his tusks and he would have a serious exchange with someone who gets a paycheck signed by Elon, and she would see the error of her ways, resign from Elons employ and go chase her dreams at NASA.

but a fake Mama Raven has destroyed that opportunity. You would’ve got owned anyway, child. You’re a .177 Caliber mind in a .45 ACP world.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
I see his mother has chimed in. Nice bit.
20211116_083301.jpg