• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig fights with (female) Aerospace engineer. Runs and hides when asked for his credentials.

G

...so now she's going to leave him alone, rather than piling on with the trolls.

If that was you, then thanks a bunch; you're the reason we can't have nice things.

EDIT: Jesus, did you create a whole Twitter account just to stop Piggy getting publicly schooled by an aerospace PhD? The fuck is wrong with you?
Who the fuck are you getting all keyboard warrior with? Go fuck yourself and your standards for messing with Fatty. Autistic cunt.

G

No, that reddit user did the right thing. He wanted the attention and twitter followers that debating wtih someone who works for SpaceX would bring. Leaving him alone is the best thing that can happen.
No, we have to do what he wanted so it could play out like in his mind and we all have to listen!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Who the fuck are you getting all keyboard warrior with? Go fuck yourself and your standards for messing with Fatty. Autistic cunt.
I like how you've both upvoted my post and complained about it, tard.

Let's try some basic "Theory of Mind". She's a female aerospace PHD, meaning she's spent her whole career dealing with spergs who have never talked to a women differently-abled people such as yourself. That means she's dealt with a fair bit of online bullying. If she gets the impression that Pat's subject to some sort online campaign - like, say, some sperg sends her a 200 page Kiwi Farms link that's probably blocked by her work firewall - she's not going to sit there and read all of it like you would; she's going to avoid being part of it. She'll avoid it based on her personal experiences, and she'll avoid it as a representative of SpaceX. She's different to you, so she thinks differently to you.

So congrats, tard - you've spoiled Pat taking a beating not just by a civilian, but by a superbly-qualified civilian; and all so that you could mong out the words "I'M HELPING!! I ARE PART OF THE BIT!" Worst of all, if she backs down Pat's going to take it as a win and crow about it for months.

This is why the Cumtown sub and org have never produced a funny bit - anytime they post something funny to an unsuspecting sub, tards like this guy wade into the comments shouting "AFRICAN GUY! BUT YOU ARE CHINESE!" and the post gets shoahed.

EDIT: Edited to include a screenshot of this knucklehead upvoting my post; because the idea of him going "Yeah, that guy's a cunt", mashing the upvote button, and then ten minutes later realising "HAY HE MEANS ME!!!" and getting mad about it made me laugh.

Last edited:

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
I doubt she's even what anyone thinks. Her bio says aeronautics engineering, but not aeronautics engineer. She makes the coffee and refills the photocopier so she's part of the team. Anyone with PhD in their title is an unreserved faggot and it's always in some fake make-work subject area. If female astronauts were on Mars, what tampons would they choose? Important stuff.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I like how you've both upvoted my post and complained about it, tard.

Let's try some basic "Theory of Mind". She's a female aerospace PHD, meaning she's spent her whole career dealing with spergs who have never talked to a women differently-abled people such as yourself. That means she's dealt with a fair bit of online bullying. If she gets the impression that Pat's subject to some sort online campaign - like, say, some sperg sends her a 200 page Kiwi Farms link that's probably blocked by her work firewall - she's not going to sit there and read all of it like you would; she's going to avoid being part of it. She'll avoid it based on her personal experiences, and she'll avoid it as a representative of SpaceX. She's different to you, so she thinks differently to you.

So congrats, tard - you've spoiled Pat taking a beating not just by a civilian, but by a superbly-qualified civilian; and all so that you could mong out the words "I'M HELPING!! I ARE PART OF THE BIT!" Worst of all, if she backs down Pat's going to take it as a win and crow about it for months.

This is why the Cumtown sub and org have never produced a funny bit - anytime they post something funny to an unsuspecting sub, tards like this guy wade into the comments shouting "AFRICAN GUY! BUT YOU ARE CHINESE!" and the post gets shoahed.

EDIT: Edited to include a screenshot of this knucklehead upvoting my post; because the idea of him going "Yeah, that guy's a cunt", mashing the upvote button, and then ten minutes later realising "HAY HE MEANS ME!!!" and getting mad about it made me laugh.
Right? Mother fucker, this ain't checkers, it's chess.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Space Aristotle.

1636979038644.png

G

I like how you've [URL='https://img.nanaimg.net/img/fe3fc0b20dd4b284016a45df15bec88e.png']both upvoted my post and complained about it, tard.[/URL]

EDIT: Edited to include [URL='https://img.nanaimg.net/img/fe3fc0b20dd4b284016a45df15bec88e.png']a screenshot of this knucklehead upvoting my post;[/URL] because the idea of him going "Yeah, that guy's a cunt", mashing the upvote button, and then ten minutes later realising "HAY HE MEANS ME!!!" and getting mad about it made me laugh.
I just ribbed this one too, screenshot it. Look at all you just typed out. Pathetic fucking dork. You are as bad as Pat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Meh, I like the idea of her thinking about it, no doubt she is showing people at work to look at this asshole and getting laughs, these days big companies have professional trolls working for them just knock down assholes like Rick when they don't know what they are talking about, on r/starlink they get Pat types with their loud theories on how starlink works then a "Redditor" will show up giving Joe Cumia length dissertation how wrong they are with knowledge only a engineer working there would know but will deny working there when asked, see what happens Tubby could be not worth the effort