• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig claims to know other women subjected to CK's sexual deviancy.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The Louis CK rumors were around and widely known as early as 2015. It's even on his Wikipedia page:

In 2015, rumors about C.K.'s behavior towards women in his professional life began to appear on various websites, starting with comedian Roseanne Barr, who told The Daily Beast in an interview that she had heard stories of C.K., "locking the door and masturbating in front of women comics and writers".[136] Barr added in a subsequent tweet that she had no idea if C.K. was a sexual offender or not, but said that given the number of accusations, he should address the rumors.

You want to know what also happened in 2015? Pat gave an AMA on /r/Fantasy where he said "I love the work of Louis CK".

So he was either so plugged into the comedy scene that he heard the rumors in 2015 like everyone else, or he'd already known about the rumors and looked past them and "loved" Louis CK because he's a fake ally. That or he's lying about this whole thing for some strange reason. Regardless, he's a fat ass.

G

The Louis CK rumors were around and widely known as early as 2015. It's even on his Wikipedia page:

You want to know what also happened in 2015? Pat gave an AMA on /r/Fantasy where he said "I love the work of Louis CK".

[MEDIA=reddit]Fantasy/comments/2sr63r[/MEDIA]

So he was either so plugged into the comedy scene that he heard the rumors in 2015 like everyone else, or he'd already known about the rumors and looked past them and "loved" Louis CK because he's a fake ally. That or he's lying about this whole thing for some strange reason. Regardless, he's a fat ass.
His ass IS fat.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Lot of balls on that guy to market himself as a standup comedian. I'm glad the rascals took that away from him.

Last edited: