• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig claims to know other women subjected to CK's sexual deviancy.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
That guy rightly called him out for his entire argument being "trust me, bro" and Rick just childy childs him back like the fat retard he is. "Evil prevails when good men do nothing." And what did Rick do? He should've neutralized rapist CK on site when he had the chance, since he was apparently mingling with the likes of Chris Rock and Kevin Hart at the time. What's weird is that he doesn't seem at all plugged into the world of stand up comedy anymore. Wonder why that happened?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is in a pissing match about this. What a great way to start the day.

1649086694353.png

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
If he was really in the know during that time, he would know the first two women who came forward actually didn't really care so much about the whole thing, but they were pissed off that either Louie himself, or Louis's manager or publicist, reached out to them to say they couldn't use the incident in their acts or they would get into some sort of trouble career wise.

Pat really is a dolt clinging to anything that he thinks makes him relevant.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Wow, Twitter Pro Pat getting 1 Like or less on his takes.

Of course, this is simply because, as with Elon Musk, Pat is jealous of someone else's success, so he thinks that should be taken away from them.

Of course, he also believes that 4 and 5 year olds should have to look at dicks and discuss sexuality.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
"Hey Patrick, great set tonight, wish I could write jokes like you! Anyway, it's tough making it as a female standup, a lot of guys in this industry are such predatory creeps. Louis CK, for example, sexually assaulted me in a hotel room. I don't want this coming out, but I really trust you because I just know you're one of the good ones. By the way those unsolicited nude selfies I sent over were clearly a mistake, I won't send them again."

- Anica or maybe one of the Damsels

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Watched a twitch streamer the other day playing DayZ and somebody kept saying "My Dude" on the in-game radio. Thousands of viewers in the chat all begging the streamer to find him and kill him. Even the kids hate people who say it.
Anyone saying “My Dude” is just as bad as people that say “Brah”. It’s fucking cringe and no almost 42 year old should be saying it. They recent hired a fresh out college guy and he talks like that and everybody at my job hates him because he sounds like a huge douche taking like that. They’ve purposely increased his work load in hopes he quits (won’t have to pay unemployment)

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
This is actually one of Rick's most based takes.

He's claiming that women are too retarded to know what they want and therefore are incapable of consenting. The implication here seems to be that rich guys should just buy whores instead of dealing with this horseshit. Blind Squirrel Rick making a cameo.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Watched a twitch streamer the other day playing DayZ and somebody kept saying "My Dude" on the in-game radio. Thousands of viewers in the chat all begging the streamer to find him and kill him. Even the kids hate people who say it.
Saw someone streaming and the the guy he was fighting against kept saying " I mean..." every time he took a hit. Chat was shitting all over him.

G

You see, he was plugged into the scene back in 2005, nearly a decade before he crashed and burned in the Milwaukee comedy circuit.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1510962647398768644[/URL]

He loves to say he's "plugged in" to something because he tangentally knows a guy who knows a guy who knows some other guy's cousin. So he was "plugged in" to the comedy scene and knew about CK because he did an open mic somewhere and someone else probably said they did a show in Chicago and they heard yadda yadda yadda.

Just like he was "plugged in" to the SOF community because he's Twitter friends with Myke Cole, who was never even an operator (though he was in Intel for SOF). And I doubt if Myke hears some classified shit he's gonna call Rick up to keep Mama Raven's Special Boy informed about the latest goings on.

He's a nobody pretending to be somebody to 47.5k other nobodies on Twitter who don't give 2 shits about him. He's fat too.