• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig claims to know other women subjected to CK's sexual deviancy.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
You see, he was plugged into the scene back in 2005, nearly a decade before he crashed and burned in the Milwaukee comedy circuit.

277474387_346268940856219_1085539786604477338_n.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Taken from the other, deleted thread:

He's spazzing out about how saying yes doesn't equal consent. A dude who did a couple of local shows is now part of the national comedy scene.
A dude who did Carlin's act at a couple of local shows is now part of the national comedy scene.

Also, we already know there were others. Louis did it to one of Stanhope's comedian friends, and she just laughed the whole time thinking it was a bit (she won't come forward as she'd be ostracised by Fat Pat's ilk for not being an ally or something). Stanhope published a picture of him, Louis, and a couple of other comedians in which Stanhope had his dick out, as turning a nice photo into a dick pic is funny joke amongst comics. Chris D'elia whipped his dick out the first time he met Whitney Cummings, and she still hired him to play her husband on her sitcom. Still hangs out with him, too, even after the show ended.

If Pat really was a comic, or had any kind of sense of humor, he'd get it.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Taken from the other, deleted thread:

A dude who did Carlin's act at a couple of local shows is now part of the national comedy scene.

Also, we already know there were others. Louis did it to one of Stanhope's comedian friends, and she just laughed the whole time thinking it was a bit (she won't come forward as she'd be ostracised by Fat Pat's ilk for not being an ally or something). Stanhope published a picture of him, Louis, and a couple of other comedians in which Stanhope had his dick out, as turning a nice photo into a dick pic is funny joke amongst comics. Chris D'elia whipped his dick out the first time he met Whitney Cummings, and she still hired him to play her husband on her sitcom. Still hangs out with him, too, even after the show ended.

If Pat really was a comic, or had any kind of sense of humor, he'd get it.
Jim Norton pulled hi….wait hes not rly a comic now that i think about it. Hes more a public speaker now.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
There's literally zero mention online of Fatrick being involved in comedy at all outside of his own social media and that gay Cthulu Comedy Faggots that was at like 2 conventions

on his site he named Madison's "Comedy on State" as his main stage. Well they had a list on their website of all the local performers in alphabetical order. NEARLY SEVEN HUNDRED OF THEM in a small city. No Tomlinson https://web.archive.org/web/2017061...omedy.com/comiclist.php?currentrow=540&alpha=

he made it all up, he's a faggot, only evidence he was ever a part of it is the local female comics that got messages via their website contact form from him apologizing for his unwanted sexual advances

and nothing says "I knew all along Louis CK was a rapist" quite like praising him for his comedy before it was public knowledge https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/248473566528552960

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There's literally zero mention online of Fatrick being involved in comedy at all outside of his own social media and that gay Cthulu Comedy Faggots that was at like 2 conventions

on his site he named Madison's "Comedy on State" as his main stage. Well they had a list on their website of all the local performers in alphabetical order. NEARLY SEVEN HUNDRED OF THEM in a small city. No Tomlinson https://web.archive.org/web/2017061...omedy.com/comiclist.php?currentrow=540&alpha=

he made it all up, he's a faggot, only evidence he was ever a part of it is the local female comics that got messages via their website contact form from him apologizing for his unwanted sexual advances
He did one show in chicago and I think that is where he thinks his big stage was at and after that he felt he could call himself a "professional comedian". He forgot the part about actually being funny.