• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People We Actually Like from the O&A Universe

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Take Ronnie off. Put Colin and Patrice on. Colin stays low key, Patrice is dead. We can’t hate them.

Every single day Ronnie B sells his soul so his ham titted daughter can get shitloads of undeserved money
so you gonna to take RonB off but not Mark Newman?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
atalker Patti, Fez, ESD, Colin, Earl (his retardation is always amusing), Patrice, Blobby and Vos, Scorch, and Scott Shannon.

For me, those people are the ones who never let me down. They never did something to make me hate them.
Scott Shannon's call in was one of the realest things anyone did. Like Whoopi walking into the studio and making them grovel

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Ian-Halperin.jpg

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
Forum Clout
It sounds odd, but I liked Joe Derosa and Bobby Kelly. They were the perfect punching bags that brought me alot of laughs. On their own, they were pretty mediocre. I invite people to listen to the early Uninformed podcasts with Joe and Bill Burr. Great chemistry and it's hilarious how much Joe gets shit on and bullied.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Vos is a faggot. You thought he was a good natured punching bag who could take a joke but he really was a thin skinned pussy who just took the shots because he jewishly knew ona could help his career. He will block anyone who is even jokingly insulting to him on twitter, like him being mediocre at comedy for 40 years makes him better than anyone.

Sam doesn't get enough hate and never has. If it ever gets slow here, we should really consider bullying him to suicide for the sake of the world.