• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People We Actually Like from the O&A Universe

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Vos and Bobby. As much they were a punching bag fo' da show, they always played along and did well with everything. I was listening to Yim and Fag a few weeks ago where they were both on and SAM actually kept his mouth shut most of the time, and it kinda felt like da old show for a minute. I had to pull the rig over to shed some tears. Blobby gagged on some water at one point and was desperately trying to hide it because he said if he spit the water out he knew he was going to get a bunch of whale blowhole stingers thrown at him.
Rich Vos italian restaurant is my favorite bit. Nopie too

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Did no one say Dr. Steve yet? Genuinely seems to be a good guy.
Damn, I forgot Dr. Steve. I think he's been getting shit on here lately because he's been pro mask and pro vax.

Someone else I forgot, which is weird considering my headline, Tippy Tom. Dr. Steve giving him a prostate exam and the day Ant had to leave early and Opie had him sit in Ant's spot and mess with all his stuff was hilarious. There was a video floating around of Ant spraying all of his chair and all of his stuff down with Lysol when he came back.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Damn, I forgot Dr. Steve. I think he's been getting shit on here lately because he's been pro mask and pro vax.
Nah, he cool. There was a (now deleted) clip of him talkin to Luis J where he was asked if he'd give his kids the vax, he gave a say(but don't say) answer of "as a licenced physician I've got to say follow the CDC guidelines". He also recommended I take Ketamine for depression.