• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Morning

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
As Caverlock said, this faggot was the one who picked a fight. He was cackling with glee for a moment. Now he pays for the rest of his life (the duration of which is up to him).

This gets lost sometimes but he was gloating on the sub and Twitter at the time. Classic bullied loser seizing the opportunity to be a bully himself.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
My question is when is this cocksucker not at a low point?
It’s all fake and gay. It’s the only way he knows how to get attention. He can’t talk to women. He looks like a pedo and all of his IRL friends are just as pathetic as he is. They give him fake awards so he won’t kill himself (he won’t he doesn’t have the balls to do so).
That is literally every person in Pat's orbit. They all think they're gonna be the one to claim victory and they all lose we even know who they are.
they’re all fucking delusional losers who are terminally online and pretend to be something their not. If Shane and Jackie were really that tech savvy, why haven’t they taken down this place and doxxed everyone yet? You know like how four years ago Pat told us the final blow was coming .

:colin_lg:

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
The best was his retarded black friend 'Tade ' who liked the comment calling him a spade until he realized it was a troll. Then he got offended.
Exactly. He obviously laughed at it, shocked that Paul told an actual joke. Then he liked it. After he discovers it’s a troll it’s “horrific and ghoulish.” I suspect “Paul” isn’t done chatting with Tade.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I rape lesbians (which is a victimless crime!!)
Mrs. Blaze wasn’t particularly fond of cock at first either. But I… corrected her.

IMG_0530.jpeg

Forum Clout
Same thing happens to Pat, there's all those "Umm, that was the stlaker". It's not good if your trolls sound exactly like you. It's easier to do Pat because of how over the top he is but these are excellent.

Paul's probably seething in his cubicle because he saw a co-worker smile.
One of the best bits was using an impersonation account to apologize for Pat being a cunt