• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Morning

Honoria

Forum Clout
Shows how pathetic Paul is and how little his 'friends' think of him when they can believe the fake posts for even a second.

Nice life, faggot.

Same thing happens to Pat, there's all those "Umm, that was the stlaker". It's not good if your trolls sound exactly like you. It's easier to do Pat because of how over the top he is but these are excellent.

Paul's probably seething in his cubicle because he saw a co-worker smile.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Paul was targeted because he falsely filed DMCA claims. No one knew about his toddler "underclothes" shots, suicide baiting, fanfics about Marina Sirtis felching Klingon cum into his mouth, etc. until much later.

While researching an ultimately scrapped thread on the "Puppies" SFWA drama, I found that during that schism someone leaked to Tumblr a bunch of his File770 messages in which he bragged about spamming DMCA takedown to hosts as a pressure campaign to get wrongthinkers deplatformed, which won him a lot of ill-gotten status in the SFWA. He did the same thing a few years later with Patso pics on Reddit, no matter how much they satisfied Fair Use.

He's yet another crybully like Pig and Jackie.

Forum Clout
Paul was targeted because he falsely filed DMCA claims. No one knew about his toddler "underclothes" shots, suicide baiting, fanfics about Marina Sirtis felching Klingon cum into his mouth, etc. until much later.

While researching an ultimately scrapped thread on the "Puppies" SFWA drama, I found that during that schism someone leaked to Tumblr a bunch of his File770 messages in which he bragged about spamming DMCA takedown to hosts as a pressure campaign to get wrongthinkers deplatformed, which won him a lot of ill-gotten status in the SFWA. He did the same thing a few years later with Patso pics on Reddit, no matter how much they satisfied Fair Use.

He's yet another crybully like Pig and Jackie.
And now he gets to enjoy us for the rest of his sorry, miserable life.

I'm so sorry, Paul.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
black-and-white-headshot.jpeg
Ali is a real looker. No wonder Paul is harassing her.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
So fucking funny.

Kinderman, you've done it again.
I’ve made three threads full of these Reddit reposts, and still have an ever-growing folder of screenshots to post here. Bluesky apparently makes it so easy to get a new account. Plus, Paul gets the account shut down in minutes every time. No matter what time it is. I’ll see it in the middle of the night and he’s up warning people. 1 in the afternoon, boom he’s there. So he obviously has notifications on, and that makes me howl imagining him seeing it and freaking out every time. It’s a content factory that takes maybe 10 minutes to get something hilarious.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I’ve made three threads full of these Reddit reposts, and still have an ever-growing folder of screenshots to post here. Bluesky apparently makes it so easy to get a new account. Plus, Paul gets the account shut down in minutes every time. No matter what time it is. I’ll see it in the middle of the night and he’s up warning people. 1 in the afternoon, boom he’s there. So he obviously has notifications on, and that makes me howl imagining him seeing it and freaking out every time. It’s a content factory that takes maybe 10 minutes to get something hilarious.

Youve been smashing ribs all morning. Thanks Kinderman. Im so sorry to my ribcage though. Rough morning with the loffs.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Don’t hold back on the screenshots for us brotherman

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Don’t hold back on the screenshots for us brotherman
I’ll eventually have them all out. I’m not holding back to be a tease or anything, I just don’t want to shit up LitCrit with endless Weimer threads every day. I’ll sort through them and post some more this weekend.

EDIT: here’s one that made me chuckle to tide you over.

IMG_6908.jpeg

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
You have to be right. I think @captain_kamala gave Paul the idea to do it to say weird shit to women.

View attachment 211335
View attachment 211336

View attachment 211341

View attachment 211338

View attachment 211339

View attachment 211340

PAUL WEIMER FELTED AND BTFO’D.
This is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen on here. TYFYS

Their tactic to sound somewhat like me at a low point
Paul, if people read that and are convinced it really is you then it's not "somewhat" like you. You'd think that would be a reason for some introspection but I'm SO SORRY PAUL.

Last edited: