• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Morning

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
FEED WEIMER. Found from r/paulisliterallyapedo. Paul has absolutely nothing to say, but would like to make it about himself.

IMG_6867.jpeg

Ching Chong replies with inane nonsense…

IMG_6868.jpeg

…and “Paul” has had enough.

IMG_6869.jpeg

Paul isn’t quick enough on the dump button and Yoon takes the bait.

IMG_6871.jpeg

Paul corrects the record (to a different reply, hence “oof”)

IMG_6873.jpeg

Another has popped up?!

IMG_6875.jpeg

I’m so sorry, Yoon.

IMG_6877.jpeg

Hahahahahaha

IMG_6878.jpeg

Edit: Tade the spade from an older thread chimes in:

IMG_6880.jpeg

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I pity the poor, unwitting fool who politely says "good morning" to Paul Weimer today. They don't know what they're in for.

As a greeting, I give pretty much everyone the Lady Di "how are ya?" The standard response to that is "I'm good, how are you?" I don't care if someone says they're fine, okay, adequate, alright, whatever. If someone tells me that they're not doing fine in response to my "how are ya", i assume that they're a sadsack faggot who I will do my best to avoid ever greeting again. I don't actually care how you are, retard. Humor me. Go through the motions with me.

Kinderman

Forum Clout
It’s insane that Paul gets away with this. He creates alts to say what he REALLY thinks, then gets his pity points on the backend when he “reveals” they were “underbridge dwellers”
You have to be right. I think @captain_kamala gave Paul the idea to do it to say weird shit to women.

IMG_6881.jpeg

IMG_6882.jpeg

IMG_6883.jpeg

IMG_6885.jpeg

IMG_6886.jpeg

IMG_6887.jpeg

PAUL WEIMER FELTED AND BTFO’D.

Kinderman

Forum Clout
Shows how pathetic Paul is and how little his 'friends' think of him when they can believe the fake posts for even a second.

Nice life, faggot.
They see the crybaby shit which sounds like him, then they see the creepy shit that they not-so-secretly believe about him. Their opinions of him couldn’t be lower.

Edit: lap the sympathy up, Paul. Nice profile picture change, stupid. Nice reposting your own shit, stupid.

IMG_6890.jpeg

IMG_6889.jpeg

Bitch please

IMG_6890.jpeg

IMG_6891.jpeg

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Kinderman

Forum Clout
They see the crybaby shit which sounds like him, then they see the creepy shit that they not-so-secretly believe about him. Their opinions of him couldn’t be lower.

Edit: lap the sympathy up, Paul. Nice profile picture change, stupid. Nice reposting your own shit, stupid.

View attachment 211346
View attachment 211345

Bitch please

View attachment 211348
View attachment 211349
Update, block and report. Why would you repost this?

IMG_6892.jpeg

I can shit up my own threads OKAY

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

View attachment 211346
View attachment 211345

Bitch please

View attachment 211348
View attachment 211349
That’s so good. It’s so close to something he would say, except he wouldn’t do the hugs and kisses, that’s not making it about himself, which is his real motivation