• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patty's Soy Friend Jim C. Hines' Essays On Rape

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
actual quote from his website

Blog posts – These days, I’ve switched from newspaper to blogging. Here are some of the rape-related posts I’ve written over the past few years. You can also use the rape tag to read recent rape-related posts.

Did you "make the switch" faggot?

Or did they stop publishing your horseshit rape articles, so you resorted to blogging online

Nice not having an article published about your life's passion since '05 you literal dick head

edit: His articles are fucking nonsense btw, he seems to get off on saying the word "rape" as much as possible

This is his latest "blog article", you can see why this hack is self published. also you will notice the SFWA and their celebration of convicted rapists is never mentioned.

Just from the start of the page you see this weird fucking bio

I was about sixteen the first time one of my friends told me she had been raped. Since then I’ve gone through hundreds of hours of training, become a crisis counselor, educated myself on rape and society, and written articles, stories, and a novel about the subject.

Oh a novel you say? Lets be sure to shill that crap in the second sentence of this nonsense

lets check out the book

Eileen Greenwood's first year at Southern Michigan University means freedom: freedom from the brother who molested her, from the father who refused to believe her, and from the sister who turned her back. Eileen tries to leave the past behind, but becomes obsessed with learning what transformed her brother into a predator. In the effort to understand, she will confront both her own memories and a monster far worse than her brother ... if she can find the strength to confront him.

I'm really glad to know this sensitive soul sits around and thinks about what it's like to be a young girl who gets raped by her brother

Makes him really brood and explore his shadow

and his beard is stupid

Last edited:
Forum Clout
"You're it!"
Hoover-Explore-Playground.4_20220126085959130.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Yo look at how hit this dude is.
I've been laughing for like 4 minutes straight.

This guy looks like the type of person that would spend his entire life inventing a time machine just so he can go back and molest himself as a child.

View attachment 21424View attachment 21425
I see he shares the same shirt buying philosophy as Pat. If I can squeeze it over my soft fatbody then I must not be fat! XXS please!

G

I believe you are only trying to embarrass Jimcy because he bravely exposed you for your numerous language crimes against spergs.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.jimchines.com/2018/01/jon-del-arroz/#tomlinson[/URL]
Attacking Paul Weimar (pedo photographer), bashing the SFWA (pedo organization with numerous NAMBLA members) and condemning Cat Rambo (pedo enabler) to this faggot makes someone a bad person. This is Chan/Tomlinson like self awareness.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I was about sixteen the first time one of my friends told me she had been raped. Since then I’ve gone through hundreds of hours of training, become a crisis counselor, educated myself on rape and society, and written articles, stories, and a novel about the subject.

Hundreds of hours of training? LOL. That is literally nothing. Imagine you had the worst violent crime done to you short of murder, and the guy helping you with it has done a semester's worth of training. Maybe two semesters.

This is why I hate non medical counsellors. Their certifications are worthless, and often exist to save corporations\organizations money on insurance\healthcare.