• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patty's Soy Friend Jim C. Hines' Essays On Rape

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Sounds like some Ted Bundy shit right there. I wouldn’t doubt old Teddy would do that. He also enjoyed raping women while he beat them to death.
At least Ted had the balls to follow through with it. This faggot just dreams about taking advantage of our weakest. Teds really just a better person when you think about it.

G

Yo look at how hit this dude is.
I've been laughing for like 4 minutes straight.

This guy looks like the type of person that would spend his entire life inventing a time machine just so he can go back and molest himself as a child.

Jim Hines credit Lionel Davoust.jpg
85A06CEE-8DA5-493C-8EE7-B40D9D14BC88.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
This diaper huffer wrote about the forum on his blog:

Archive so he can't get your IP addresses: https://archive.is/1xNyh#selection-541.0-567.152

326d91a81a4fa7841771fed8efba743b.png

Special links from that post (he took these screenshots):

JDA92.jpg

JDA88.jpg

JDA89.jpg

JDA91.jpg

No mention about how Cat Rambo associates with and defends literal pedophiles, huh?
Stop making me love you

G

Yo look at how hit this dude is.
I've been laughing for like 4 minutes straight.

This guy looks like the type of person that would spend his entire life inventing a time machine just so he can go back and molest himself as a child.

View attachment 21424View attachment 21425
Anyone who tucks a t-shirt into their trousers like that is definitely some kind of deviant.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
Goddamnit, I remember these type of faggots from when I was a uniform. Always demand to have a sergeant come out when I’d stroke a ticket.

Meanwhile, I’d wait and think of another six tickets to write. Then the sergeant would come out, and he’d think of a few more things to write up. If either of us were particularly annoyed, we’d call a dog out. Shame we could never get a dog that could sniff out KP. Joe Cumia, Fatrick, and Wheelie Weimer would be so fucked.

G

Goddamnit, I remember these type of faggots from when I was a uniform. Always demand to have a sergeant come out when I’d stroke a ticket.

Meanwhile, I’d wait and think of another six tickets to write. Then the sergeant would come out, and he’d think of a few more things to write up. If either of us were particularly annoyed, we’d call a dog out. Shame we could never get a dog that could sniff out KP. Joe Cumia, Fatrick, and Wheelie Weimer would be so fucked.
He looks like the kind of creep who you'd catch jerking off at a bus stop.