• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patty's Soy Friend Jim C. Hines' Essays On Rape

Forum Clout
This is all these guys sit around and think about. These people are all so fucked up in the head I can't believe this stuff is real.

https://www.jimchines.com/rape/

Jim Hines credit Lionel Davoust.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Now remember we said Peter Bright/Dr Pizza was probably a Pedo and weeks later he got pinched for prepositing an FBI agent online who he thought was a mom trying to let him fuck her children. How long til the skeletons come out of his closet?

It seems you can’t be close to Piggy without being exposed as a Pedophile.

maybe @The REAL JDA you can help us get the word out about Paul Weimer posting up skirt photos of a young girl on his photo website online. I feel like we should’ve turned that evidence over to the Feds.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Now remember we said Peter Bright/Dr Pizza was probably a Pedo and weeks later he got pinched for prepositing an FBI agent online who he thought was a mom trying to let him fuck her children. How long til the skeletons come out of his closet?

It seems you can’t be close to Piggy without being exposed as a Pedophile.

maybe @The REAL JDA you can help us get the word out about Paul Weimer posting up skirt photos of a young girl on his photo website online. I feel like we should’ve turned that evidence over to the Feds.
4BB65B57-528E-4B35-A8E4-D41A749375AC.jpeg
54689BFD-E207-473F-BA99-12E1D5C555EA.jpeg

173F4F87-3008-4363-A6DA-578A66A0531B.jpeg

This guy is sus as fuck.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I believe you are only trying to embarrass Jimcy because he bravely exposed you for your numerous language crimes against spergs.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This diaper huffer wrote about the forum on his blog:

Archive so he can't get your IP addresses: https://archive.is/1xNyh#selection-541.0-567.152

326d91a81a4fa7841771fed8efba743b.png

Special links from that post (he took these screenshots):

JDA92.jpg

JDA88.jpg

JDA89.jpg

JDA91.jpg

No mention about how Cat Rambo associates with and defends literal pedophiles, huh?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I believe you are only trying to embarrass Jimcy because he bravely exposed you for your numerous language crimes against spergs.

What a Cuck. Oh lemme get on my blog read by no one and bash JDA without allowing him to correct my very biased take on events.
Get AIDS Jim.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
This diaper huffer wrote about the forum on his blog:

Archive so he can't get your IP addresses: https://archive.is/1xNyh

326d91a81a4fa7841771fed8efba743b.png

Special links from that post:

JDA92.jpg

JDA88.jpg

JDA89.jpg

JDA91.jpg
You know my dear, I’m pretty sure he can’t sue people for reading his slanted incoherent babble. In fact this Cuck thinks that this blog is convert someone into being like “yeah fuck JDA, Jim Hines is so morally correct, how dare JDA have opinions contrary to mine and Jim Hines’!”

Jim Hines opinions expressed here are you know like prostituting yourself as a victim and having the courage of a 11year old boy who got pushed off the monkey bars at recess and runs to tell the teacher. No wonder he and Pig are tight, they’re both soy boy beta Cuck crybaby snowflakes with no backbone. Piggy plays internet Tough Guy, yet when you snap his picture in a public hotel lobby, he starts talking about cops and lawsuits.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
It's annoying cuz he SEO'd it pretty well so it comes up high on my name search and has for years. Never been able to figure out how to get rid of it.
Evidently you have to learn a lesson from
Old Tubby Tits Tomlinson. If you pay Carrie Goldberg Esq. $5,000; tech companies will do whatever you want them to do.

It’s the one time Pats stupidity actually provided something useful. Well and you know his stupidity causing him to a lose a lawsuit in San Francisco was also useful for us lol. BTW this bag of dumb spelled San Francisco “San Franscisco” this coming from a fat pig who claims to speak Spanish fluently, yet he can’t spell Francisco correctly. I’m sure this is only the second highest reason he hates San Francisco, the playoff drubbings the 49ers seem to lay on the Packers regularly are probably above it.