• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's next shitty book is about a former marine

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Those are all struggling authors as well. He doesnt have any actual civllian fans. It's just a circlejerk.
Yup. Anytime someone seems chummy with Rick, just look at their profile. They're always sci-fi writers. An oversaturated field dominated by talentless hacks desperate to advertise themselves on social media as their books don't sell on merit. The SFWA douchebags sure stick together.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Wonder whats the difference between earth based elephants and space elephants, he probably just found a story about earth elephants then copied, pasted, story and added "space"
They’re not bound by gravity child, and they live on Jupiter, sorry you’re so stupid, I can’t help you!

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
They’re elephants….in space!!!

05009-CDF-2945-42-B7-88-D1-B6-C06-F74-CF7-F.jpg

I'd accuse Pat of ripping this off if only I weren't so confident that he's never even heard of this series, and certainly hasn't read it.