• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout

This guy started some local Milwaukee sci-fi pedo club and wants Pat involved..Starts talking about us around the 13 min mark. Describes what he thinks is happening to Pat. Has the same pronunciation of T's as Pat. Huge faggot. Probably fat.

Screenshot_20220403-071606_TweetCaster.jpg

Forum Clout
Also goes by SaganJr or CarlSaganJr
1.jpg
2.jpg
Interesting

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Oh we're up to 200k in legal fees now. Also devotes a couple minutes to calling him not fat

Nice putting your whole resume on Facebook, stupid

04f26371dcd5003c175ab4d06d95c4c2.jpg

501b29ee8f79dd2cc5f7ea4bb1fe56ad.jpg
Nice thinking that studying biological sciences at a satellite campus was going to lead to you going to medical school and then having to do work not even related to your major, stupid.

I went a long way for that one but it felt good

G

Couldnt last 20 seconds, but he has the same cadence and annunciation as Pat. So I guess “Midwestern hick trying to sound intellectual” is an actual accent
Yeah. It's amazing how they sound so similar. Not just the breathy faggot voice and conscious over-enunciation trying to hide their hayseed accents but their cadence and tone too. They share that schoolmarmish, I told you so way of talking that is particularly revolting in a man.