Pats daily manic tweets June 10th

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
We legitimately haven’t seen a more retarded and fucked up political family since the Adams. Charles Adams died of alcoholism, then George Adams committed suicide, and John Adams II died of alcoholism, and the original JA’s brother in law died of alcoholism…

The Biden kids are almost cartoonish because its like you took the good and bad of Biden and split it between them. Beau was a great politician and a rising star who could’ve ran, and won, the Presidency like Biden failed to do in 1988. And then Hunter is a nepotistic abusive retarded faggot crackhead.
The whole Hunter banging his dead brothers wife is all kinds of fucked up. How did they even explain that to Beau’s kids? “Oh by the way your uncle and I are going to be together a lot and he’ll be sleeping in my room” like the kids gotta be all fucked up from that. He got her doing crack - rich political family (dad was the vice president!) and they’re smoking crack and Hunter is leaving his crack pipe around her two kids. Bill Clinton was from a pretty white trash family but nothing close to the Biden’s.

My favorite part was places Hunter would score crack in Delaware - one being behind the Wilmington Blue Rocks stadium - which is right next to the Chase center where Biden celebrated winning the presidency. Im serious, it’s like a couple hundred feet where they had Joe and his family (including Hunter) on stage cheering his election win is where Hunter would buy crack.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The whole Hunter banging his dead brothers wife is all kinds of fucked up. How did they even explain that to Beau’s kids? “Oh by the way your uncle and I are going to be together a lot and he’ll be sleeping in my room” like the kids gotta be all fucked up from that. He got her doing crack - rich political family (dad was the vice president!) and they’re smoking crack and Hunter is leaving his crack pipe around her two kids.
I don’t know exactly how much you know but in Hunters ex wifes book she does not make him look good.

“Buhle possesses an awareness of self and circumstances her ex-husband evidently lacks. For example, in 2015, just minutes after Beau Biden, his brother, was buried, Hunter contemplated running for elected office as Beau once did, becoming attorney general of Delaware. Buhle’s reaction was short and to the point.

“What are you talking about? You’ve only been sober a few days … This is insane. Please don’t mention anything to the girls.””

““He said it was his duty to take care of Hallie and her kids,” Buhle writes. When she learned of their affair, all she could muster was: “Oh my God.” She says she didn’t cry. At that moment, she writes, she “knew in some way that he couldn’t hurt [her] any more”.

For what it’s worth, the Old Testament obligates the brother of a childless man to marry the widow. But Beau had two kids and anyway, religious duty was most likely not on Hunter’s mind. In 2018, according to emails harvested from that laptop, Hunter insisted Hallie test for HIV.”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don’t know exactly how much you know but in Hunters ex wifes book she does not make him look good.

“Buhle possesses an awareness of self and circumstances her ex-husband evidently lacks. For example, in 2015, just minutes after Beau Biden, his brother, was buried, Hunter contemplated running for elected office as Beau once did, becoming attorney general of Delaware. Buhle’s reaction was short and to the point.

“What are you talking about? You’ve only been sober a few days … This is insane. Please don’t mention anything to the girls.””

““He said it was his duty to take care of Hallie and her kids,” Buhle writes. When she learned of their affair, all she could muster was: “Oh my God.” She says she didn’t cry. At that moment, she writes, she “knew in some way that he couldn’t hurt [her] any more”.

For what it’s worth, the Old Testament obligates the brother of a childless man to marry the widow. But Beau had two kids and anyway, religious duty was most likely not on Hunter’s mind. In 2018, according to emails harvested from that laptop, Hunter insisted Hallie test for HIV.”
Just the fact they both had kids then started a relationship is not only all kinds of fucked but what about how the kids will react? You got two kids now without a dad and now your uncle is with your mom while Hunter already has kids. It’s like hillbilly shit (especially with in the crack) but this a very well know and connected political family. What the fuck is going on with the Biden family? Sounds like Beau was the “Marilyn Munster” of the family.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Just the fact they both had kids then started a relationship is not only all kinds of fucked but what about how the kids will react? You got two kids now without a dad and now your uncle is with your mom while Hunter already has kids. It’s like hillbilly shit (especially with in the crack) but this a very well know and connected political family. What the fuck is going on with the Biden family? Sounds like Beau was the “Marilyn Munster” of the family.
All of them literally have fucked up brains. Biden had two consecutive strokes during his 1988 run. In the car crash that killed their mom, Hunter got severe brain damage. And of course Beau was completely fine until his brain exploded and he died.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Shit eatin', Jew beatin' son of a gun
My buddy's dad stole his brother's family. Wife and 3 kids lol. So my buddy's "siblings" are actually his cousins. It's exactly what you'd imagine too. Man and wife have matching mullets, denim jackets year round, he's missing fingers, she's missing teeth, etc.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
All of them literally have fucked up brains. Biden had two consecutive strokes during his 1988 run. In the car crash that killed their mom, Hunter got severe brain damage. And of course Beau was completely fine until his brain exploded and he died.
And let’s not forget Ashley - we were told her diary that featured the creepy shit Joe did to her growing up wasn’t real but then the person who had it got arrested for having it. All the while Biden’s dumb wife “Doctor but not a doctor-doctor” Jill acts like everything is fine and they’re bringing “decency” back to the White House.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Dunno why you guys are so anti Biden. If we wins again we have the potential for a feeding not seen in many years. Pat eats anything -figuratively and literally whereas Nana and Joe have been so careful. I feel like a Biden 2nd term would make cumiaposting great again
Ideally I'd like Biden and Trump to both be assassinated long before the election so we might be forced to find two genuine candidates instead of two insane Alzheimer's-riddled geriatrics. In Minecraft of course.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
lmao what a great find.

Pat in 2020: "Biden is too old and should not have run."

Pat in 2024: "Biden's age has never been a factor."

How does anyone, even the fucking losers on Twitter, take Pat seriously?
I find great joy in digging up his inconsistencies and lies. Everything about his online persona is fake and its nice throw it back in his face when he says " I never have lied." Thats all he does is lie.

TorpidSloth

The whole Hunter banging his dead brothers wife is all kinds of fucked up. How did they even explain that to Beau’s kids? “Oh by the way your uncle and I are going to be together a lot and he’ll be sleeping in my room” like the kids gotta be all fucked up from that. He got her doing crack - rich political family (dad was the vice president!) and they’re smoking crack and Hunter is leaving his crack pipe around her two kids. Bill Clinton was from a pretty white trash family but nothing close to the Biden’s.

My favorite part was places Hunter would score crack in Delaware - one being behind the Wilmington Blue Rocks stadium - which is right next to the Chase center where Biden celebrated winning the presidency. Im serious, it’s like a couple hundred feet where they had Joe and his family (including Hunter) on stage cheering his election win is where Hunter would buy crack.
All of that is scumbag of the year of the year stuff, but there are photos of him half naked with little girls. He should be locked up and have the key thrown away for that, not to mention the influence peddling for foreign interests.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Also, how the fuck do you sincerely say that Biden is sharper mentally than Trump? Biden is literally completely fucking retarded from dementia and Trump is basically a stand up comedian. If my parents behaved the way Biden does I'd cry every time I saw them.
That's the thing I don't understand, anyone doing what Biden does would get them sent to a home. It's not fun to watch an old man fall up stairs, off a bike, and try his best to meandor through a response. He should be watching matlock and eating pudding.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat was proud of this stinker. He really is painfully unfunny.

1718046055578.png